Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 12-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #76
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*bump*

I resolve to:

be kinder, gentler, nicer to myself

clean out my closets - I have more stuff than the law should allow

keep a daily practice of living in humble gratitude
Old 12-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #77
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

GAAAH.

I need to stop believing the worst of men, online, in front of me, whatever, and stop thinking negatively so that I jinx things.

I ALWAYS do it. I'm so optimistic about everything except my ability to be loved.

And I need to start immediately. This can NOT wait a week.

Why? Because everything is going to be juuuuust fine.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #78
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i resolve to be ok with cutting anyone i see as poisinous out of my life as long as needed before they infect the good stuff. i need to acknowledge its ok that sometimes people aren't ready to move ahead. they can come back when they are. but until then i can't allow them to ruin me and what i'm trying to do so that i can't be around for them later.

speak my mind more often.

clean my closets.

be more loving and open toward the people who are loving and open to me--i appreciate you! i haven't been as good at it this past years because i've been concentrating a lot on myself. but since i have those things knocked down a little i want to make sure i let the people who are my lights know that they are my lights much better.

i've begun reorganizing things and i'd like to finish and not get distracted.

be sure to nurture the things that compliment me, content me and enrich me and give them top billing in my life.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:41 AM   #79
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am seriously going to try and work on the forgiveness thing and try to let things go and not let things get to me so much.

Clean out my closets and give to charity.

Work very hard this year on me, inside and out

Go back to school and learn some new things

Spend as much time as I can on what I'm passionate about(animal rights)

Drink more tea.....
Old 12-31-2009, 03:45 AM   #80
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Declutter; mind, body, soul and home

Work harder at keeping in touch with old friends

**** some weight (fill in the blanks LOL)

take time to meditate every day

allow myself the time to work on creative projects

make a budget and STICK TO IT

I have some more things on my list, but I don't know where the list is and can't remember all of them LOL

Happy New Year everyone!!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:59 AM   #81
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

I have to work New Year's Eve, night shift, so I'll be sitting through report at 11pm when the festivities are really heating up.

I have no definitive NYE resolution, but it will probably be 1) Find a new job that pays better, 2) Go back to school, 3) Move out of this godforsaken state.
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:49 AM   #82
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think I'll do any NY resolutions.......it seems like every time I do a list (and really try to work on them), it gets worse. So, I'm going to give myself a break this year of beating myself up because I'm not fulfilling my NY's resolutions.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:50 AM   #83
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Declutter; mind, body, soul and home

Work harder at keeping in touch with old friends

**** some weight (fill in the blanks LOL)

take time to meditate every day

allow myself the time to work on creative projects

make a budget and STICK TO IT

I have some more things on my list, but I don't know where the list is and can't remember all of them LOL

Happy New Year everyone!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your list, esp the fill in the blank one

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:06 PM   #84
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Be more honest with myself.

Stand on my own.

Try to like myself more, lose some of these insecurities that don't help me.

Really, really get my diabetes under control instead of just good enough.

Try to find some kind of real happiness in my life.

steely is offline   Reply With Quote