Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-28-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
speakeasy
are we not men?

speakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized repspeakeasy has super-sized rep

Most of my good friends know and are cool with it. Some of them are familiar with the term "BBW" (or "B. B. Dub") just from spending a lot of time on the internet.
One of my friends is also into big ladies. He brought it up once when we first met and I said I was the same way, and he said "dude, I feel a little bit closer to you now."
Old 01-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #27
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

I seem to be the open on about my FA'ness in my group. However I do think that one of them likes big girls based on his new gf and we both dated the same girl. Its only a matter of time before I think he'll come out of the closet.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #28
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I'm gonna try to convert one of my friends next week, wish me luck.
Convert them to like fat girls or convert as in get them to be cool with you liking fat girls?
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #29
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSasha View Post
Convert them to like fat girls or convert as in get them to be cool with you liking fat girls?
They all know I like big girls, gonna try to get them to enjoy what I enjoy as well.