Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #26
growingpiggy

growingpiggy has said some nice things

there's a lot of erotic naughtyness in doing this quietly. I've gained on my own a few times allowing my partner to "notice" me getting bigger. I'd shrug it off, smile, and keep eating. My partner asked many times if I was doing it on purpose and it was a lot of fun for a few months

i vote for not asking outright... be subtle about it, but frequently. I know the op is long gone, but I think that this is a fun discussion.
growingpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:55 AM   #27
mr chubbs81

mr chubbs81 has said some nice things

I think your boyfriend is indeed a feeder and you should tell him that you have a fetish of being fattened up and want to grow fatter.
mr chubbs81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #28
Celestial Ceece
SSBBW Singer

Celestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this boardCelestial Ceece carries a lot of weight on this board
Default My Two Cents From the Supersized Perspective!

A good friend of mine has recently experienced the same thing. This friend is much like me. Very supersized and tall. She came to fat acceptance long ago and started to enjoy her fat body. While at first not erotic for her, she knew darn well it was erotic for others, because of her participation in forums and a chat, as well as the BBW/FA scene in real life. Eventually she grew to love her curves and felt indifferent to weight gain. No dieting became a rule. She decided to eat when her body said, "I'm hungry" and sometimes that meant she put on ample amounts of weight. One year, she put on nearly 100 pounds in less than six months. She didn't lament - she reached out to her friends that accepted and loved her and decided she was happy with her large body. Eventually this person reached close to 500 pounds.

Anyway, she got with an FA, and they fell in love. At first they both scoffed at feederism and Mr. FA never encouraged her to eat more. But he never said, "no" when she was clearly on a binge...he never said no when she asked him to bring home some snacks. She even lost a little bit of weight when they first got together. Mr. FA was always open with my friend about how erotic weight gain stories and fantasies did turn him on. She didn't think he was a feeder, just a regular FA, as she had a lot of experience with many different types of FA's ranging from guys with peculiar fetishes involving BDSM, Squashing, etc...to the standard FA that likes all fat chicks, to the FA that is a closet feeder, to the kind of guy who is an actual feeder.

One time, while SSBBW friend of mine and Mr. FA bf of hers were flirting and fooling around, Mr. FA started to "fat talk" which was pretty normal for their everyday foreplay. But this time it was different. Mr. FA started saying things like, "you've put on so much weight" and "wow you're looking so much bigger". He caressed SSBBW grrl's rolls and was amazed when he found some "new developments". He was very excited to say the least. This threw my friend for a loop as she thought her boyfriend was not a feeder - and the stuff he was saying totally reminded her OF EVERY FEEDER SHE EVER ENCOUNTERED. She was worried. When they discussed the "dirty talk" Mr. FA said that it was just something he really enjoyed and not to worry about it, he was most certainly not a feeder. After all, it wasn't the act of eating and feeding that turned him on, it was the process of gaining weight. To him, food was not (is not) involved at all.

For months this continues to go on...my friend is bursting out of her clothes and her boyfriend is really into it. He doesn't want the label feeder placed on him because of the connotations. I tell my friend "I think if he isn't a feeder, he is an encourager, or a borderline feeder..." because it seems quite obvious that he is attracted to a woman's fat and loves it when she "lets herself go" etc. He has watched her eat a whole cake within a matter of hours as well as other decadent foods and he never stops her. She just giggles because she enjoys eating so much and feels extremely happy that somebody loves her for every part of her - especially the part that people have told her are naughty. Loving fat is naughty? That's hot for some of the folks on these boards, wouldn't you say?

What should I tell my friend? She frequents these boards and is curious to know - is her boyfriend a feeder even though food is not a part of what turns him on? He is hot for fat. Extremely hot for fat. He is obsessed with my friend's fat, really!

Last edited by Celestial Ceece; 12-31-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Grammatical Errors - I like to be intelligent!
Celestial Ceece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #29
david_aharon@yahoo.ca

david_aharon@yahoo.ca can now change their title

[QUOTE=Celestial Ceece;1350555]
He was very excited to say the least. This threw my friend for a loop as she thought her boyfriend was not a feeder - and the stuff he was saying totally reminded her OF EVERY FEEDER SHE EVER ENCOUNTERED. She was worried. When they discussed the "dirty talk" Mr. FA said that it was just something he really enjoyed and not to worry about it, he was most certainly not a feeder. After all, it wasn't the act of eating and feeding that turned him on, it was the process of gaining weight. To him, food was not (is not) involved at all.

Well I'd have to agree that he just likes the weight gain in terms of the effect on the body ... bigger softer, fluffier ... more love handles ... Yeah and he has got that right ...

and another thing i could say is that even if she lost a sizable amount of weight you don't lose a lot of inches unless you are in the exercise program too... so what you arre left with is plenty of soft stuff ...

Feederdave
david_aharon@yahoo.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:04 AM   #30
SweetDumpling

SweetDumpling has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2feed View Post
that was arousing. your bf is sooo lucky!!!
I agree, just reading the opening post was arousing in itself. She is fortunate to have a bf that enjoys it. I love putting on the weight during these snowy days. Don't have a bf like that to help it along though.
SweetDumpling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #31
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Very arousing indeed CC...you should tell your ssbbw friend to contact me! Just kidding, but I know what that situation feels like and it's terribly seductive, addictive and erotic.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #32
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingrowing View Post
i've gradually put on weight over the past several months, since i've been in a relationship. at first i was complaining about it, and my b/f kept saying he didn't notice, i was beautiful, etc. well, i recently turned a corner---none of my clothes are fitting, etc--and he finally admitted that he's noticed and he "doesnt mind at all" and didn't want to upset me by saying he'd noticed before.

i have found myself consistently more and more turned on as i get heavier, and i suspect my b/f feels the same. i told him about feederism in sort of a light, jokey way, and i think it stuck with him. sex is better than ever, he's always squidging my new fat and very subtly encouraging me to eat/putting my favorite foods in front of me/asking if i'm hungry, etc. the whole thing is really turning me on. i'm purposely wearing clothes i wore when we met that i'm bursting out of, and i go out of my way to look extra big---unthinkable to me in the old days, when i was weight-obsessed! the scary thing is i gain weight really fast, it's snowy and cold out and i can't think of exercising, and it's becoming very erotic. i just want to make sure i'm totally on board with this before i get so big i can't go back.

my question also, is does it sound like my b/f is becoming a feeder? i think he's surprised at how much he likes it---he doesnt have a history of being with fat girls. oh--and during sex, he likes me to get on top of him so that i "ooze" and "cover" him with my fat "hanging off the sides" of him---his words.

thanks for any insight.
gg
All signs point to yes.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote