Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
emshels

emshels can now change their title
Default new and need help

ive only recently found a whole community of people who feel the same way as i do. ive been looking for years but for some reason i could never find anything on the internet anyway
im not a bbw but i do get massive urges to gain weight and have stuffed myself silly about once a year seeing what would happen but only while on a 2 week holiday or whatever
ive decided for the sucess of my job i cannot sadly become a gainer but seeing as i had recently gained a few pounds over xmas going from 126 to 134 pounds i thought i may as well add a few more before i go back to my normal size since i was just viewing this forum about 2 weeks ago
i thought i was at 141 but actually at 146 now so im gaining quickly and being so short its really showing
i dont have any before pictures as i didnt think i was actually going to do this
but heres some of me today, these are some shorts and shirt which i could wear perfectly fine just over a month ago! and i think im going to carry on stuffing myself untill the weekend or i hit 150-155 and will take a photo then as im going to have to lose this weight sadly
well we shall see what happens...

anyway my main point is i want to gain this weight quickly but on a budget so does anyone have any ideas on what to eat/drink if your on a budget?
thanks shelly
emshels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Default Don't Look At The Numbers

Weight, like age, is only a number. Keep eating until either you or your significant other doestn't like the results, then think about it. The whole idea of gaining really isn't gaining, or shouldn't be. It should be about the pure pleasure of indulging one of your appetites to the fullest without giving any consideration for the consequences. Eat, have fun, if you're feeling fat and need encouragement, I'll be there for you.
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No real quick way I know of just eat a big meal right before bed.Oh and ice cream and milk shakes will put weight on you.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm curious, what is your job and how does your weight affect it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
lawriesv

lawriesv has said some nice things

Emshels:

Were there supposed to be some photographs in this thread somewhere? If so, how might one access them?
lawriesv is offline   Reply With Quote