Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
lovesgaininggirls

lovesgaininggirls has said some nice things
Default Out of Curiosity

This would be for all members who would be considered over-weight by the medical community and the media mavens of fashion: If you could BE what is considered a normal size without any of the discomfort of dieting or exercise merely by pushing a button, would you?
lovesgaininggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

hell no!! I love being fat and getting fatter
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:41 AM   #3
Elvid

Elvid has said some nice things

Nope!
I just started gaining last year after being a gym devotee for the past 14 years
I was never happy with my figure before (ironically I always felt fat) yet now that I've put on a few stone I love my new shape and wouldn't want to stop being fat...just want to get fatter in fact!
Elvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
How big you looking to get, VK?
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #5
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
Wow, you are beautiful! How did I miss your posts all this time? Good luck with your gaining!!
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesgaininggirls View Post
This would be for all members who would be considered over-weight by the medical community and the media mavens of fashion: If you could BE what is considered a normal size without any of the discomfort of dieting or exercise merely by pushing a button, would you?
I would want to feel good and be healthy in my body. If that means being a normal size then yes. However, I have felt good and healthy at a very large size too. Either is fine for me.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All things being equal in health and all, then I'd prefer to stay as I am... I like me.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:37 AM   #8
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am just starting to accept and enjoy me as I am. No I would not push the button.
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #9
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm happy the way that I am. I think that if I was going to push the button it would simply be to make public life easier... you know, less ridicule and disdain from the people who disapprove of my size. But I wouldn't do it because I think it would improve me, because it wouldn't. It would just make me a different form of beautiful than the beautiful I already am.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy as I am. Life would be more convenient if I didn't have to haul around a few hundred pounds of extra body fat all the time, and at my age I'd probably have fewer aches and pains. Yet a lifetime of obesity has forced me to think creatively just to get through each day, and the fringe benefits of that creativity have paid major dividends both personally and professionally. So all things considered, I'm good to my fat and it's verrrry good to me.

Life is a rich tapestry. If I pulled out my "fat" thread, who knows what might unravel?

Besides, sometimes it's just plain fun to be an abby-normal size.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote