Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #26
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing feels nicer than fresh air on bare arms!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #27
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Yes! I've been in heaven the last few weeks, going everywhere in my sleeveless tops. The fresh air and sun feels so nice.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #28
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like my hips.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #29
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like how dimpled and large my thighs are.
Considering that they've been touching since I was 8, this should come as no surprise.

Oh, and I'm a guy BTW. -bonerkiller-
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:37 AM   #30
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that the wobble and sway of my hips and butt when I walk, feels kinda nice now.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #31
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I like how my tummy feels like soft bread dough. It is fun to squish around and poke

Last edited by fat9276; 01-09-2010 at 04:44 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #32
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lately I can't get enough of looking at myself naked in the mirror. I just sit there and wonder to myself, "Why did I never notice how lovely this is before?" I especially like the way that my sides just beneath my breasts slopes to my big belly and hips. It looks wonderfully female.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #33
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I like my hips.

IC .. so do I !!
Old 01-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #34
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharadox View Post
Lately I can't get enough of looking at myself naked in the mirror. I just sit there and wonder to myself, "Why did I never notice how lovely this is before?" I especially like the way that my sides just beneath my breasts slopes to my big belly and hips. It looks wonderfully female.
All you curvy women are just pure energy to daily life. Kinda like iceing on cake, daily...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #35
Melli-girl

Melli-girl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMelli-girl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I am completely jealous of all the women on this site that can love all these precious curves of theirs. I'm still working on it..
and.. I confess that I adore a man who loves my curves, tho I'm not quite there yet.... YET.
Melli-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:48 AM   #36
bkelly_505

bkelly_505 has said some nice things

<---- Loves curvy hips
bkelly_505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #37
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dism4l View Post
I LOVE FAT CHICKS!!!

Hehe sorry, I just had a sudden compulsion...
I C I love fat chicks too. LOL!!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #38
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
This has potential squick factor but I'm sharing anyway! When i was younger i was obsessed with being clean because I'd been told that fat people, on top of being fat and daring to actually exist, also smell bad. Three years ago,I stuck a finger in the crease of flesh where my thigh curves into my punanie and took a whiff. Now, I've long been enamoured of the smell of my pussy but had avoided the rest of my bits - like the skin under my belly and breasts or at the creases on my elbows. I honestly cannot tell you the immense relief I felt when I realised I like the smell - a whole lot I love the smell of me, all of me, and that nightmare of being the stinky fat girl is gone. I'm still clean LOL! and BO is a no-no but I just enjoy the scent of myself
IC I like the smell of me down there too.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #39
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I like how dimpled and large my thighs are.
Considering that they've been touching since I was 8, this should come as no surprise.

Oh, and I'm a guy BTW. -bonerkiller-
I confess i checked out your profile..lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #40
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that much like AL Bundy...I put my hands in my waistband. Its totally subconscious and when I do it I don't realize it. I think I do it to feel my soft tummy
Old 01-31-2010, 10:03 PM   #41
Melli-girl

Melli-girl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMelli-girl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I did something I probably shouldn't have this weekend, just to see if I could feel something. and I confess that I really shouldn't have and now kinda feel bad about it.

well, now it's out there in the universe. double ugh.
Melli-girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #42
chubby_tgirl

chubby_tgirl has said some nice things

Liz we ALL have things about our bodies that we don't like. There are things I don't like about my body wich I won't go into here. So I sympathise. Be happy with what you were given. Your a BBW so you have been extra blessed.
chubby_tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like my belly but only when it doesn't feel swollen. It's kind of fascinating to me when it's not "bulging".

I think my legs are pretty....sometimes

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #44
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i dont know Liz, i prefer a tongue...just saying...lol.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #45
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
IC that much like AL Bundy...I put my hands in my waistband. Its totally subconscious and when I do it I don't realize it. I think I do it to feel my soft tummy
I do this to get warm. I love the fact that whenever I'm cold, I have a multitude of places to put my hands that will get them toasty in no time, and it's the perfect soft warmth that goes right to your core. It's one of the FA loves that I instantly understood.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #46
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i really love the 3 rolls on my waist. the make me look like the michelain woman because they are perfectly proportionate. they feel really nice too.

Lz i want to add--wearing a light cotton dress and having the wind blow it across naked skin--so lovely!
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #47
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that the snow's falling like I like my women. Thick and heavy and wet.

god that was awful
Old 02-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #48
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess I'm addicted to sex. For me it's either having sex and self pleasuring or going out on the weekends and getting into fist fights... I'm a fairly intelligent individual so I don't think categorizing me into a psychotic or nymphomaniac would be appropriate, not that someone who could be these things couldn't be intelligent. It's just what I CHOOSE to do. Some people drink, some people smoke, some people watch TV; I have sex, or whoop ass.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #49
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hmmm.....

I'm not going to even begin to try to place some label on you for your behaviors.... but as a self-proclaimed "fairly intelligent individual", don't you think you might want to re-examine your entertainment choices?

All I'm saying is, it sounds like you're essentially seeking thrills at a very basic level.... whether it's sex or the adrenaline rush of a fist-fight with a stranger.

I think a lot of people have similar interests, but they find "safer" ways to achieve the rush .... like playing paintball, or video games or competitive sports, or ??

I dunno.... I think almost *all* of us like sex, but like a lot of stuff, you can have "too much of a good thing". And if you're doing it simply to substitute for going out and getting in fights? Maybe you could benefit from finding some other activities to spend time and energy on?

(And yep, some people drink, some people smoke, and some people sit around and watch a lot of TV. None of those things turn out to be very good for people though, when done too often/habitually. Better to mix it up and do a little of each, on occasion, mixed with other interests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSheogorath View Post
I confess I'm addicted to sex. For me it's either having sex and self pleasuring or going out on the weekends and getting into fist fights... I'm a fairly intelligent individual so I don't think categorizing me into a psychotic or nymphomaniac would be appropriate, not that someone who could be these things couldn't be intelligent. It's just what I CHOOSE to do. Some people drink, some people smoke, some people watch TV; I have sex, or whoop ass.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #50
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a dream about SEX last night!!!! Woopaa! I never have sex dreams, but I did last night. Started flirting with this guy, things got hot and heavy and we decided to have sex. Just as we got started I whispered something filthy and complimentary in his ear and he got insulted. Pulled out, called the thing off and left angry.

After that I entered a room with a bunch of people who were friends and none of them were speaking to me. Bizarre. It all means something I'm sure.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote