Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
Burke_Rakers

Burke_Rakers has said some nice things
Default Kevin Smiths wife is a "Chubby Chaser" ;>)

I've been a fan of Kevin Smith for ages, but only started listening to his "Smodcast" recently. Thought I'd share a link to an episode where he and his wife talk very openly about her aparent preference for fat guys.

Warning to the prudes! There is some rude language...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BseXd...eature=related
Burke_Rakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey Burke, I've been addicted to Kev's Smodcast for well over a year now. I looove Kev's candidness. Remember the time he told the story about beating off in a sock while looking at his wife getting dressed because she wouldn't give him any? What a card the fellow is. I can't say I remember any episodes where his wife said she liked fat guys. Right on though.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'd like to live in a world where i can accurately assume someone married their fat spouse because they like fatties
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i'd like to live in a world where i can accurately assume someone married their fat spouse because they like fatties
nah it's a sad fact that far too many people marry with the idea that their spouse will never change physically or emotionally... crazy eh?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #5
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
nah it's a sad fact that far too many people marry
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #6
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

eh whatever you say... I still think marraige is wothwhile
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You should live in my world. I adore pudgy men. Simple fat wouldn't clinch the deal, but it would sure get the process started.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:56 AM   #8
Burke_Rakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Hey Burke, I've been addicted to Kev's Smodcast for well over a year now. I looove Kev's candidness. Remember the time he told the story about beating off in a sock while looking at his wife getting dressed because she wouldn't give him any? What a card the fellow is. I can't say I remember any episodes where his wife said she liked fat guys. Right on though.
Sorry, I'd have answered sooner, but my computer was out for a week or so. I included a link to the smodcast with my original post.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:57 AM   #9
Burke_Rakers

Quote:
It was refreshing to hear her say she thinks her husband is "Beautiful" ;>)
Old 12-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #10
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

yeah, i'd heard that on one of the "An evening with kevin smith" speaches, good on him. i like KS, he be quirky!
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #11
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lets see... Some one married to Kevin Smith has a thing for fat man.

Honestly, my mind is just blown. I never saw this coming.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #12
ffaboots

ffaboots can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesffaboots can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you for posting that link! I've listened to it twice now and am equal parts amused and aroused by it. It makes me laugh that he has so much trouble understanding why his wife loves his body just as it is.
ffaboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #13
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loooove Kevin Smith. Have all his 'Evening with' s.

And listening to this they're so cute together :>
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #14
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

/cheer @ Jennifer Schwalbach.

Yes, I mean that.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Last edited by Qit el-Remel; 01-24-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote