Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-02-2005, 12:32 PM   #1
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking Anyone else stuffing themselves today?

I am lazing around today, and cannot stop stuffing myself. I've already finished a quart of ice cream, and half a box of Oreos which is the end of them and that was after lunch when I had 2 hamburgers and a candy bar and, I am still hungry. It's just one of those days when I can't get enough. And, my belly is jutting out a lot more than usual on my petite 305ish pound frame. (Well it was the last time that I looked!)I have a can of chocolate frosting that is calling my name. Maybe I should change my name to LurkingSSBBW.Hmmm? Anyone out there having the same kind of day?
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

no, but i'm glad you are!
Old 10-02-2005, 05:47 PM   #3
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Oh, indeed, it is that kind of day!

Pasta by the bucket, taters with mayo by the load and those incredible Little Debbie fudge brownies. I am in training...errr...for national gluttony month, which is November....Thanksgiving, right? Mmmm. I am going for the two 12oz packages of angel hair pasta award today....LOL I am also hovering around the 300 pound mark, but I think that will be a thing of the past! It is all inducing a dreamy and somnolent mood, but it is Sunday and I wake up every couple of hours to replenish...that is a nice day off!