Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-11-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The sheer wonder and magic of fat

Much has been said about fat and sex. And quite obviously, for a FA, making love with a fat woman is a thrilling, wonderful thing, one that makes many of us wonder if this degree of sensory nirwana and fulfillment could possibly be available to other men.

However, fat is so much more than sex.

When we look at our fat partners, our face breaks out in a smile. There's just so much beauty and grace, and we never tire of it. Holding a fat woman is absolutely the most wonderful thing. Feeling the warm, soft, substantial body of a loved one is pure bliss. There's definitely magic there, and it's a magic that goes to our very core. Being near and with a fat woman I love makes me feel whole, fulfilled, happy, connected, and immensely grateful all at once. It's like having found what we need on so many levels. It is probably a feeling only FAs can truly understand.

I do not question, speculate or wonder why fatness is such a wonderful, magical thing to me. It just is. Always has been, and always will be.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do you think that people who are not attracted to fat feel the same way about their partners? My husband was not fat and I felt all the things you describe when I looked at him and made love with him. I thought perhaps it was just that I loved him and was in love with him. Being bisizual, perhaps I am missing out on understanding this completely.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Being near and with a fat woman I love makes me feel whole, fulfilled, happy, connected, and immensely grateful all at once.
This. .
Old 02-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think this is exactly how every single person ever feels when they fall in love with someone, regardless of size.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That was beautiful sir. I think you summed up the feeling of every FA. God Bless You sir for saying in such a poetic manner.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Beautifully put! I agree it is the combination of the two aspects of a fat partner and you loving that person.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I think this is exactly how every single person ever feels when they fall in love with someone, regardless of size.
Exactly. Exactly.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Much has been said about fat and sex. And quite obviously, for a FA, making love with a fat woman is a thrilling, wonderful thing, one that makes many of us wonder if this degree of sensory nirwana and fulfillment could possibly be available to other men.

When we look at our fat partners, our face breaks out in a smile. There's just so much beauty and grace, and we never tire of it. Holding a fat woman is absolutely the most wonderful thing. Feeling the warm, soft, substantial body of a loved one is pure bliss. There's definitely magic there, and it's a magic that goes to our very core. Being near and with a fat woman I love makes me feel whole, fulfilled, happy, connected, and immensely grateful all at once. It's like having found what we need on so many levels. It is probably a feeling only FAs can truly understand.

I do not question, speculate or wonder why fatness is such a wonderful, magical thing to me. It just is. Always has been, and always will be.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but are you hinting at a bit of body worship? I know as a lover of the huge I tend to go into that mode.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

that was very sweet...

Now I just wish I could find an FA of my own again to feel that way about me. *little sigh*

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
Agent 007
Shtick man

Agent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot picsAgent 007 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

Conrad,

I think you just described my thoughts better than I could. Thanks!

Agent 007
Old 02-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
that was very sweet...

Now I just wish I could find an FA of my own again to feel that way about me. *little sigh*
You'll find that FA. A wonderful person is sure to attract a great guy sooner or later. Just keep looking and believing. *thumbs up*

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #12
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default The duality of FA attraction

In reading Conrad's discussion of his feelings about the love for a fat woman I can say Amen Brother.

However, for me what is so significant, having loved a woman who was not fat and now loving a woman who is fat, is that there is a synergistic partnering of the adoration of the fat form(with all of its delightful components -- the look, feel, heft, curves and general wired positive reaction) and the general emotional and psychological love of a woman(for me) with whom I connect on many levels.

For me its a sense of not settling on any level. There is crucial connection between two souls, minds and beings joined with the overwhelmingly arousing physical form which is added to the adoration of someone who is loved.

I'm sure that those who find someone who triggers all their physical hot buttons whatever those would be and click on all the relational fronts have something similar. But, there is something so magically, physically palpable with a fat partner that is hard to imagine existing in the same way with a thin partner.

Luckily, there is no competitive aspect to this inquiry. I know that I am absolutely delighted with my relationship. I wish the same to others, but feel no need to prove how wonderful I find being in love with my beautiful smart fat girl. Nor, do I feel the need or desire to proselytize to others that they must find their own beautiful fat girl to be happy.
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

wow! that is a really nice read. Wonderful. Thank you
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote