Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Weird Question

Sorry if this has been posted before. For those who like same sex partners, do you find weight attractive in a mate/partner, but dislike it or find it unattractive in yourself?
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

*raises hand*

It isn't about attractiveness for me at all, but about the asexual, andrygnous and untouchable thin ideal I want to project and my contrast fetish.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oddly enough, while I find most people look better when they are fatter, I think that I would look WAY worse. Like Cors, I enjoy looking androgynous a lot of the time, and being thin kind of heightens that image.