Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 03-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #26
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am so grateful to all the fat women here who post about their own experiences, especially those who share their pleasant and unpleasant experiences of living-while-fat. Since I don't have any local fat women friends (a dire situation I'm trying hard to rectify...) I've had a hard time feeling like my friends can resonate with certain fat-girl experiences, and it can be kind of lonely at those times.

Being able to hear from the other fat women in this forum has been really great for me in that respect, and I deeply appreciate all of you who share aspects of who you are, your struggles, and your victories.

Cheers to you, my fat sistahs.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote