Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #51
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
This is awesome. It is so Nevermind. Except you need to be naked......and a baby.....oh, it just got weird.
Oh, well. Whatever.
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #52
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDapper View Post
How's this for hot wet and slippery! haha Jk
Taking a pic underwater is not for the faint of heart because you have to have excellent bone structure to pull it off....and you pulled it off with slippery hottness...

***warms hands off the rising steam***

hides shark fin....muhahahah

Last edited by chicken legs; 10-03-2009 at 02:01 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #53
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh HI, Zach Galifianakis
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #54
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default *bump*

*bump*

I noticed some discussion on there not being BHM hotness being posted in the hot guy thread. Well, here is the hot BHM thread. Have at it!
Old 03-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #55
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
*bump*

I noticed some discussion on there not being BHM hotness being posted in the hot guy thread. Well, here is the hot BHM thread. Have at it!
You trying to revive this?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #56
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
You trying to revive this?

Of course. I wish more people would add to it.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:23 AM   #57
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Of course. I wish more people would add to it.
Me too. You know what seems to be the biggest problem with finding "random BHM hotness?" It's the atmosphere in the photos. No really - look at the "hot" pics posted in any other thread. They are often photographed in sexy styles...like black-and-white-shirtless-guy-against-brick-wall type styles. No one ever seems to photograph BHMs in a manner other than "functional" or "hilarious," and so the pics are hardly ever what we (the FFA consumer ) want.

I'd suggest solutions but...uh....yeah, I'll just wait for someone to dig up some pictures

ETA: what the hell happened to DannyDapper, anyway? I was liking him.

Last edited by Melian; 03-23-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #58
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'd suggest solutions but...uh....yeah, I'll just wait for someone to dig up some pictures

Hrmmm, I really liked a certain SSBHM's black and whites
Old 03-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #59
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Me too. You know what seems to be the biggest problem with finding "random BHM hotness?" It's the atmosphere in the photos. No really - look at the "hot" pics posted in any other thread. They are often photographed in sexy styles...like black-and-white-shirtless-guy-against-brick-wall type styles. No one ever seems to photograph BHMs in a manner other than "functional" or "hilarious," and so the pics are hardly ever what we (the FFA consumer ) want.

I think it's difficult. Mostly because, when I think about my body, I'm pretty aware of the fact that it's a pretty absurd piece of machinery. So even when I'm thinking sexy thoughts and smiling big I'm still remotely aware of how goofy I look. I don't think it's just a fat man thing either. You look at most male model's posing and you get a sense that they're very aware of how cheesy it all is.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #60
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to put my head between those bellies. >.>

But for "posing" shots, it just doesn't work for men in general. They try and translate the female sexy pose to a more male version. And I don't believe that most women find it really attractive, but it's the only way to look at a guy, because of a pic of him sitting there reading a book just feels silly to get exceited about. Or something.

But, I'll take goofy over hot in any case.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:52 AM   #61
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now let's just be clear: I'm not saying I want pictures of guys leaning over balconies looking longingly at a sunset or shit like that, haha....but I'm also not into the lying-on-a-couch-in-dirty-underwear-with-cat-litter-in-background pic, either. It's a continuum, and of the pictures of fat guys you'll easily find online, the latter dominates, unfortunately. Fat guys don't tend to be the targets of professional photographers, and that probably contributes, because if you take thousands of semi-cheesy shots, there's a good chance that a few will end up being hot.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #62
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sorry, do we have to post photos, or can we just relate sightings?

The college I'm currently taking courses at has three departments populated with a fair share of 'bigger guys' - transport trades, construction trades and computers/info tech. One day, I was heading downstairs when I saw something that FFAs would have enjoyed - there's a large, wooden platform about half way down the stairs (which are on the south side of the building), and the stairs have floor to ceiling windows. There, on the platform, with his hat over head to keep the sun off, was a large, young BHM having a snooze - about 5'10" or so, and perhaps 350 pounds, with his somewhat-too-tight jeans not quite meeting his somewhat-snug rugby shirt, so a ring of belly fat was getting the sunshine treatment.

I didn't have a camera with me, or I might have tried a surreptitious shot from the balcony on the stairs above him to post here for y'all....
Old 03-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #63
chicken legs
yawn

the one on the bike reallly gets me.

Woooottt...this is the first time I post a pic...
Old 03-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #64
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post

the one on the bike reallly gets me.

Woooottt...this is the first time I post a pic...
OK Escapist fixed it here ya go...

thanks babe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover2.jpg (67.9 KB, 1158 views)
Old 03-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #65
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh HI, Zach Galifianakis
He is super handsome... but! I don't find him attractive without a beard.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #66
Surlysomething

Default *bump*

Bobby Moynihan from SNL.

Adorable.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #67
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

where did this come from? this makes my happy!
*likes*
Old 05-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #68
Surlysomething

Why hello, handsome.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #69
Surlysomething

Belllllly!

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #70
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Graham Elliot. In the middle ofc! Nothing better than a guy that knows how to cook and enjoy it, yumm
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:19 AM   #71
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Totally Random...Stranger on the Train

The train ride in NYC usually sucks.. but every once in a while.. you get some wonderful trips.. I got to look at this for my 45 minute commute... :Feeling Lucky:

Last edited by lucca23v2; 04-01-2014 at 10:53 AM.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #72
Surlysomething

Damn. Lucky you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
The train ride in NYC usually sucks.. but every once in a while.. you get some wonderful trips.. I got to look at this for my 45 minute commute... :Feeling Lucky:
Old 04-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #73
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
The photo vanished?
Old 04-06-2014, 03:54 PM   #74
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
The photo vanished?
no... I had to take it down because it was someone I didn't know or have permission to post a picture of.. yadda.. yadda.. yadda.. so I took it down.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:00 PM   #75
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default a good one!

here is a good one..

Kevin Smith.. yum!!!!!!!!!!!! Chunky, belly, nerdy/geeky... he is super hot!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kevin Smith.jpg (60.2 KB, 183 views)