Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-26-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Symmetry Breaker can now change their title
Default How did you meet your significant other FFA/BHM?

I'm looking to informally sample some qualitative data(anecdotes, whatever) which relate the conditions under which resident FFA/BHM pairs became acquainted, to hopefully bias interested parties(ie. desperate BHMs) towards proactive(?) methods which are more strongly indicated in success.

Please note that this is genuine inquiry, not SPAM.
Symmetry Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetry Breaker View Post
I'm looking to informally sample some qualitative data(anecdotes, whatever) which relate the conditions under which resident FFA/BHM pairs became acquainted, to hopefully bias interested parties(ie. desperate BHMs) towards proactive(?) methods which are more strongly indicated in success.

is this a science / psych project for school

how about an intro mr /ms symmetry
Old 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
is this a science / psych project for school

how about an intro mr /ms symmetry
I second this.
Could this post be any sketchier?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

I think, perhaps my introductory post is even 'sketchier'(whatever the f*** that means) - which might be why it is in moderation limbo...

But, does 'sketchy' actually mean something explicit, or is it just some blanket, ad-hoc insult(or must I venture off to the urban dictionary in pursuit of knowledge)?

Can't say I chill with people who use the term(which says as much about you as it does about me).

I can speak douche-bag if you'd prefer(something all Cad chycks understand)?
Old 03-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You speak douchebag quite well, actually.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Thx.....
Old 03-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

But yes, Symmetry, you should give a short introduction post, it would be nice. This is above all a social center. It would allow everyone to know you better.
Ah, and welcome to Dims ^^ Sorry about being so late to say so.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Yeah, I already did(getting better at circumventing all these moderation flags).
Old 03-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

First off, let me say welcome to DIMS. to answer your question, I met Mary here on DIMs about three years ago.

And the reason why people might think your
Quote:
'sketchy'
is that your query comes at a time of high alert. This is because of a recent media story about a member of this community's lifestyle choice.

Your question to me could have easily passed as some sort of journalist doing research on others of this community.

But I have no proof, nor reason to think you are. But hopefully that will help you understand.

Thank you
Old 03-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #10
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Yeah, I already did(getting better at circumventing all these moderation flags).
umm just so you know... it's not a matter of moderation. I get away with saying a lot of things HERE that wouldn't be tolerated in polite conversation. they are only barely tolerated here, but I digress. New posters are always moderated in an attempt to keep spam from cluttering the boards. I have to say, of all the boards I've ever been on, this one is the most clean in that respect. The Mods have created a system that obviously works in that regard.

Now, I'm curious why you say you feel kinship with a group of men you don't seem to respect.

Quote:
May I submit that many of you FFAs are really just here for a 'confidence make-over'(which you will receive courtesy of desperately lonely BHMs).

C'mon, admit it.
The implication that ALL of the men here are "desperately lonely" is pretty crummy if you ask me.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:05 PM   #11
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Well, respect and admiration are two different things, but I don't believe I have been disrespectful.

My characterization is not merely some baseless value judgement, but is supported by meaningful frequencies in quantitative data(which I will produce) and consistent with tested assumptions(which I will detail).

I certainly didn't mean to be all inclusive in my characterization of 'desperate BHMs', as I have lurked for approx 4 yrs, so I know there are exceptions(like yourself), but the frequency of 'desperate BHMs' is so evident that I feel it would be disingenuine to ignore the general case(however tactful).
Old 03-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #12
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Well, respect and admiration are two different things, but I don't believe I have been disrespectful.

My characterization is not merely some baseless value judgement, but is supported by meaningful frequencies in quantitative data(which I will produce) and consistent with tested assumptions(which I will detail).

I certainly didn't mean to be all inclusive in my characterization of 'desperate BHMs', as I have lurked for approx 4 yrs, so I know there are exceptions(like yourself), but the frequency of 'desperate BHMs' is so evident that I feel it would be disingenuine to ignore the general case.
Okay then what quantifies desperate? I look around here and I see fat men. Not desperate men, not whiny guys, just fat men.

I'll grant you, we deal with issues of self confidence here. But desperate is an insulting way of characterizing anyone..
Old 03-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #13
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
And the reason why people might think your is that your query comes at a time of high alert. This is because of a recent media story about a member of this community's lifestyle choice.
I didn't see this. Was it something that happened in America?
Old 03-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #14
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Okay then what quantifies desperate?
Solitary, unmated males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
I'll grant you, we deal with issues of self confidence here. But desperate is an insulting way of characterizing anyone..

My apologies to you then.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #15
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When gathering research, it would behoove the researcher to post using English languege that an adult who has a grade 8-10th level education would understand.

shit i need it. im a grad student and my papers are an embarrasment
Old 03-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #16
Symmetry Breaker
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
When gathering research, it would behoove the researcher to post using English languege that an adult who has a grade 8-10th level education would understand.
Not only that, but nothing dries out p***y faster than formalism.

Seriously, affected formalism aside, my curiosity was entirely personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
shit i need it. im a grad student and my papers are an embarrasment
Old 03-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #17
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm equally curious, are you this well received everywhere you go? Do you frequently ask to, informally sample some qualitative data, in such a formal way? Do you come in peace? Do you wish us to live long and prosper?

To answer your post, I'm fairly certain this board is riddled with my BHM/FFA dating experiences. There is little need for me to personally promulgate for the musings of your mind. I believe you can rest assured, knowing data you wish to find has already been disseminated.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #18
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Not only that, but nothing dries out p***y faster than formalism.

Seriously, affected formalism aside, my curiosity was entirely personal.
LOL...for some reason Oswald Bates comes to mind.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #19
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
I didn't see this. Was it something that happened in America?
Yeah, oddly enough it was occuring in NJ during the NJ Bash. Main boards have some links. We have a few D list celebrities here at dimensions actually.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

In all seriousness, the juicy hookups happen via PM/IM. When I started to post heavily in 2008, I had no clue of all the behind the scenes BS that goes on with this board..or any social network for that matter. It totally blew my mind. What you see on the main open boards is only the tip of the iceberg of what happens on Dims.

In all honesty, this was the first board I ever posted on. I learned alot about social networking on the internet via this site. I'm still to shy to post pics..lol.

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-26-2010 at 06:29 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #21
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I'm equally curious, are you this well received everywhere you go? Do you frequently ask to, informally sample some qualitative data, in such a formal way? Do you come in peace? Do you wish us to live long and prosper?

To answer your post, I'm fairly certain this board is riddled with my BHM/FFA dating experiences. There is little need for me to personally promulgate for the musings of your mind. I believe you can rest assured, knowing data you wish to find has already been disseminated.
Imitation is the sincerest form of mockery!

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:45 AM   #22
Macgyver1978

Macgyver1978 has said some nice things
Default Symmetry Breaker= Nicholas Rejczak

Quote:

Nicholas Rejczak was a canadian incel, then he went to the Philippines and married a plain-looking girl.

https://guillermosaenz.wordpress.com/
Macgyver1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:22 PM   #23
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

The short and simple version, Symmetry, is that women are not attracted to "desperate" men. Regardless of body size, you need a certain amount of confidence and élan to be attractive.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote