Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
gr82ndm8

gr82ndm8 has said some nice things
Default Newbie BHM Feedee with a Lady Feeder

Hello All. I am new to Dimensions and thought this would be the best board at which to introduce myself. I am a 6'3" 363 pound male in the Chicago area looking to grow even more with the assistance of my SO who an "average" sized and very sexy woman who just loves fattening me up. When we met I was 235 lbs. and she has consensually taken me to 363 in a very loving and fun way. She would like to top me out at 450 but says who knows after that. I hope to get to know many of you in the time to come and discuss all the trials, tribulations and pleasures of assisted and encouraged weight gain. Hopefully, she will become a member of this site too after I show her this posting. She has always said she would love to fatten me up along with an eating buddy or two and perhaps some day even that will happen. She believes competition could do wonders for my waist line ... lol. She is a true FA and loves us BHMs.
gr82ndm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

welcome! always great to see more people coming and joining up!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome and congrats on the gaining! ^_^

*gives you a welcome cake*

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote