Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #376
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogie View Post
Monkeys are cops now in Thailand.
Wtf! This is terrifying.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #377
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #378
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ogie,

Did you notice something odd about the picture of the monkey cop from Thailand?

I followed your link and found out the monkey is a pigtail macaque. A reader in the comment section of the story also noted that the monkey's canine teeth had either been pulled out, filed down level, or cut down. This monkey normally has long canine teeth that are easy to see. The dental modification was obviously done to make the monkey safer to be dressed in a little uniform, have its picture taken, and make nice with the tourists and locals. The adult monkey is fed bottles of milk (like a baby) as a reward for performing.

For more on how Primate Bill of Rights see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_ape_personhood.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #379
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i still think banana monkey is win

Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:06 AM   #380
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How do you like me now?
Coolest Monkey Ever

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:15 AM   #381
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

EVIL VAMPIRE MONKEY's ...ok they aren't really evil.

Last edited by escapist; 04-06-2010 at 09:17 AM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote