Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default FA Staircase wit

So, after watching this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyQ_IKkAM9I
I figure, that FA's could use some as well.

I would love to have a pile of responces ready like:
"Hey, you pregnant?"
"No... but the night's still young"

So, here are some things that I would like to have ready.

1. "You like fat girls?" with a seiously confused look.

2. What do you do if your g/f is Moo-ed at by a pack of half drunk college kids?
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I come from a family of wannabe comedians, so roasting on each other is the norm. Maybe its a ethnic thing, but Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics can go toe toe with comebacks.

lol..my ex-lover told me I was fat and needed to lose weight...so I broke up with him, and said.."I just lost 250 lbs right there"..heheheh.

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-26-2010 at 07:30 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It can be tough to think of a good retort, especially because rude comments can be so shocking. Also, striking a balance between standing up for yourself and getting defensive isn't easy. It's why I got my concealed weapon permit. Not really.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
wow, thanks for posting this video, i just watched it and thought it was fantastic...that girl's got some great advice, it's a shame i always get tongue tied whenever i'm in such situations I'll practice a few of her comeback retorts and hopefully be prepared next time some ignoramus has something to say about my weight.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So, after watching this;

"Hey, you pregnant?"

2. What do you do if your g/f is Moo-ed at by a pack of half drunk college kids?

2 depends on if your girl can handle the retort, and how she's going to take the whole situation.

I can think of a bunch of clever and possibly confusing ones, but they all involve picking up on the moo and using cow - something most girls aren't going to appreciate.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:08 AM   #6
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
2 depends on if your girl can handle the retort, and how she's going to take the whole situation.

I can think of a bunch of clever and possibly confusing ones, but they all involve picking up on the moo and using cow - something most girls aren't going to appreciate.
Using Cow? Wha?

I would actually like to hear all of them. Because then any FA can sit down with their BBW and pick which one would be best for her.
Definatly need good communication skills between the two, and I don't see this being a problem for the BBW because that would mean that their FA is willing to be their "knight in shining armour"

.... so to speak :P
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
So, after watching this;

"Hey, you pregnant?"

I'll second the motion, pickleman -- that was a great video, thanks for the link!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:28 PM   #8
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol I had a little kid (age 7 or 8) poke me in the stomach one time and say "What's in there" I told him a bunch of cheeseburgers. I told my mom this and she quipped "You should have said, "the last little kid that asked me that".
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For some odd reason or another, I get asked if I'm pregnant a lot (or i used to, when i worked at auntie anne's... maybe it was the way the apron hugged?) so i came up with my favorite comeback, and i've used it once or twice
"Yeah, i'm due in a few months. I'm really excited. I've never had puppies before"

They shut up I'm pretty sure i owe credit to MsZwebs for helping me come up with that one