Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Would you want your FA related fantasies to be part of your reality?
I'd like my fantasies to become part of my life! 150 63.29%
My fantasies are best kept as fantasies! 87 36.71%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #26
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

To the original question,

Quote:
Would you want your reality to match your FA fantasies?
the answer is "Yes." But I think few of us are deluded enough (or, let's say, lucky enough) to believe that one's fantasies can actually become reality.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:40 AM   #27
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
Some of my fantasies should be made real; some should remain fantasies. I'm not going to tell you what those fantasies are though.
You're no fun Emory

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #28
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You may be pleasently surprized or get more than what you bargained for

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:03 AM   #29
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

My fantasies are relatively mild - no inflation, morbid obesity, or facesitting- so yes.

I'm currently writing a story where a BBW runs a small polyamorous fetish club (5 people) out of her apartment. Admittedly, I got the idea for that by thinking of something I'd want to be a part of myself.

The ability to get together intimately with a small circle of friends who share my FAism would be awesome, but I know that (like in the story) it would probably take years of canvassing online to find people in my area willing to do that.

However, one of my other fantasies - finding a fat FFA who loves me - has already come true.

Last edited by That Guy You Met Once; 03-08-2010 at 03:21 AM. Reason: "in my area"
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 AM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
To the original question,

the answer is "Yes." But I think few of us are deluded enough (or, let's say, lucky enough) to believe that one's fantasies can actually become reality.
well with that attitude
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #31
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My fantasies became reality, nuff ced.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #32
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
My fantasies became reality, nuff ced.
You can't just tease us like that then leave us hanging. Man rules say you must elaborate. ...As sexily as possible.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #33
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventy-Seven View Post
You can't just tease us like that then leave us hanging. Man rules say you must elaborate. ...As sexily as possible.
Let's see....always wanted to have big girl sit in a chair and have it creak like crazy CHECK

Always wanted a girl to put on a few during the holiday season CHECK

Always wanted to have a girl eat until she's ready to burst CHECK

Always wanted to kiss in the rain again CHECK

Always wanted a relationship with a really sweet girl devoid of all the negative bullshit inhabiting most website patrons, has similar mutual interests in movies, music, etc and who could love me for who I am. CHECK

If you want your fantasies to become reality, then make them. Anythings possible in life
Old 03-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #34
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

It's a funny question, since I'm not always exactly sure what my FA fantasies really center around; they can be a bit scatter-brained at times.

That said, sometimes what seems very alluring and sexy/mysterious/desirable in fantasy doesn't translate well into reality. That doesn't even have to just apply to extreme stuff (e.g. extreme gaining fantasies, immobility, etc.) some people fantasize over, it can even just be finding a certain body type sexy in fantasy, and then not getting as excited over it in reality.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:59 AM   #35
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventy-Seven View Post
My fantasies are relatively mild - no inflation, morbid obesity, or facesitting- so yes.

I'm currently writing a story where a BBW runs a small polyamorous fetish club (5 people) out of her apartment. Admittedly, I got the idea for that by thinking of something I'd want to be a part of myself.

The ability to get together intimately with a small circle of friends who share my FAism would be awesome, but I know that (like in the story) it would probably take years of canvassing online to find people in my area willing to do that.

However, one of my other fantasies - finding a fat FFA who loves me - has already come true.
Yeah, I know exactly how you feel. My poly fantasy involves gathering together all my friends and everyone I've ever loved (and their current lovers, where applicable) into a huge house with lots of food so we all could have wild crazy sex and get plenty big and none of us would ever have to be alone anymore. But it's more likely I'll become a billionaire overnight and buy a huge house than get all these people, with their own lives and careers and particular hang-ups, to agree to something like that. But fantasies do have their place. When we look at them for what they are and not as a replacement for real life, they lend us insight into our own psyche, our own fetishes, and speak to our deepest needs when we cannot even admit them to ourselves. And they also turn us on when no one else is around
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #36
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

I fantasize realistic stuff like possible face-squashing and stuff. I find extreme things like tube feeding to be a sadistic and wrong (no offense to people who like that stuff).
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #37
drewedwards

drewedwards can now change their title

I have some pretty outlandish fantasies. But I also have a really amazing reality. I like both of them where they are.
drewedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #38
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
If my fantasies actually came to fruition, I'd never be a productive member of society. Not a good idea.
Ah, but this is one of my fantasies! See bolded quotes below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
the reason fantasies exist is because some part of us wants to see them come to pass, and become realities.

this said, i totally wish my fantasies could become reality.
and this doesn't just involve FA-related things, either. this also applies to winning the lottery and getting to find voice-acting work for cartoons.
It's not unusual to fantasize about the lottery, but good to see someone else who thinks that voice-acting on a cartoon would be the coolest thing ever. I'll even throw out my lifelong desire to be a Muppeteer as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Yeah I would love for my Fa fantasies to come true because it would involve me being ubber rich, and therefore able to live outside society in comfort.
This ties into my theory on why I haven't won the lottery, the universe knows I may never go outside again...except maybe for food...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewedwards View Post
I have some pretty outlandish fantasies. But I also have a really amazing reality. I like both of them where they are.
I pretty much have everything I want in real life. What winning the lottery, or anything else that would let me retire would do, would only be giving me the opportunity to do every day what I get to do on weekends...Hang out with my SO, watch TV, and eat... There is an element of FA fantasy in there too...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:13 AM   #39
drewedwards

Heh. Well, most of my fantasties involve buxom girls. And I landed myself a busty,chubby,hottie who loves sex. I doubt I could ask for any more in reality.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #40
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hm

Yeah, i think im quite confortable in the middle. rapid weight gain isnt exactly possible, so thats a no brainer. however, orally pleasuring an ssbbw is quite possible, so that fantasy is more than welcome to cross into the realm of reality. i think it really depends on the fantasy.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #41
drewedwards

Yeah, I guess I've achieved some of my fantasies. I love large breasts and therefore have always wanted a really buxom girlfriend. I have that now. But I didn't go out of my way to date only large breasted women to make that happen. It just sort of worked out.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #42
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
A lot of people enjoy fantasies far more extreme than anything they would want in reality, while others fantasize more about what they would want in life.

For you, which one is more generally the case when it comes to whatever FA related fantasies you may have?

ETA: poll is anonymous.
Both.

It depends on the fantasy and the reality in question.

Some are actually biologically/physically impossible, so "no" to those....

Others are reasonable or can be played at/with in a GGG relationship...
And I've been lucky enough to make lots of those real.
And hope to again.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #43
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The best fantasy is being someone else's.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #44
GluttonyCat

GluttonyCat has said some nice things

I would definitely love to have my fantasies come true and I think they are relatively doable. To meet a beautiful FFA (she can be petite, slim, athletic, plump, or obese) who doesn't mind or even encourages me to eat in excess. I would have maybe 4 to 5 meals a day and stuffing myself past full. Realistically, this would probably make me gain a considerable amount of weight, but I personally do not mind how big I would get from my eating. If my girlfriend didn't mind or even grew to enjoy my gaining weight, I wouldn't mind how big she wanted me as long as she was happy with it.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #45
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
A lot of people enjoy fantasies far more extreme than anything they would want in reality, while others fantasize more about what they would want in life.

For you, which one is more generally the case when it comes to whatever FA related fantasies you may have?

ETA: poll is anonymous.
First of all, off topic I have thought for the past week that your avatar was the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I just noticed it wasn't tonight.

I think fantasies are best kept to ourselves. The reason being that fantasies give us something to yearn for and sometimes when it becomes reality you find it wasn't what you thought it would be. What then?

People rolling around having sex on a beach looks hot in the movies but the reality is sand in your crotch and scratchy sand scratching your back. BLAH!

So it's better to be in your comfy bed having sex and pretending to be on a beach.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #46
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
First of all, off topic I have thought for the past week that your avatar was the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I just noticed it wasn't tonight.

I think fantasies are best kept to ourselves. The reason being that fantasies give us something to yearn for and sometimes when it becomes reality you find it wasn't what you thought it would be. What then?
Sometimes realising a fantasy is better than you ever imagined. Just from my experience...

but again, depends on *which* fantasy... sex on a beach? not one of mine... but, you never thought of packing a blanket or an inflatable mattress to do it on?

Last edited by joswitch; 04-08-2010 at 09:22 AM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #47
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Sometimes realising a fantasy is better than you ever imagined. Just from my experience...

but again, depends on *which* fantasy... sex on a beach? not one of mine... but, you never thought of packing a blanket or an inflatable mattress to do it on?
lol it's never been a fantasy of mine just throwing it out as a generic example. I'm a virgo and poster child for practical. I would have to plan out a fantasy until it took on the enormity of a broadway show.
Lamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #48
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I would love for my fantisies to come true especially if it has to do with me and a BBW in a tight fitting bathing suit
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #49
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I would have to say no, I would not want to see my fantasies becoming a reality. Reasons:

1) Most of my fantasies have a defined terminus. Reality isn't compatible with sudden cessation.

2) For better or worse, as an FA I subscribe to the Feederism subgenre. As such, virtually all my fantasies focus highly on (over)eating, stuffing, feeding, forcefeeding... and as such, have definitive terminus points (for one thing, the fantasy continuing too long would probably be fatal).

3) For all my general non-concern for the "NPCs" in my life, and my sometimes callous insensitivity even towards the people who DO matter to me, I really care about certain people, and love interests are soundly in that latter category. In conjunction with #2 and with the consideration for their own real concerns, I would never want to subject them to my fantasies as they concern said people.

That said... if they develop a working Holodeck sometime soon... I am so learning to program that thing = P That is the only way I ever want to see my fantasies made real.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #50
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

I actually know a girl who is litterally an FA fantasy (at least mine lol, she has the body of a goddess, shes confident and happy with herself, and she can throw her weight around), but not gonna happen cause she screwed up big time

Point is, I think that even if it would happen, it would be amazing at first but after a while it'll become the norm and not has exciting anymore. An FA fantasy is put on a pedestal and if it becomes reality it'll get old soon and then who knows
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote