Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #1926
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Thanks, me too! I usually don't like shopping online, but since the nearest torrid is about a half hour away, I don't go there as often as I would love to. I always joke about winning the lottery and buying off the store so I can sleep in it and keep anything I want LOL
My closest Torrid is 90 minutes away in St. Louis, so I hardly ever get to go. I have a full shopping cart ready to go online, but I'm trying to wait until their Clearance goes 50% off again. If I can wait!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #1927
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
My closest Torrid is 90 minutes away in St. Louis, so I hardly ever get to go. I have a full shopping cart ready to go online, but I'm trying to wait until their Clearance goes 50% off again. If I can wait!!!
The closest to me is over 2.5 hours away.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #1928
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
There used to be one in in Pittsburgh. It closed a couple years ago. BROOKLYN RAGE!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #1929
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Luckily, there's one in Knoxville. Everytime I'm at the mall, I stop in there. Even if I don't plan on buying anything, I HAVE to get three pairs of panties.

Every. Single. Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
There used to be one in in Pittsburgh. It closed a couple years ago. BROOKLYN RAGE!
Enough with the "BROOKLYN RAGE!" already.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #1930
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
Luckily, there's one in Knoxville. Everytime I'm at the mall, I stop in there. Even if I don't plan on buying anything, I HAVE to get three pairs of panties.

Every. Single. Time.

Enough with the "BROOKLYN RAGE!" already.
Or sometimes five

And there is no such thing as enough Brooklyn rage.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #1931
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wearing boring pjs right now but I do have my lovely new leather and pearl friendship bracelet, got one for my mum and one for me ^^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2010-04-07 at 20.55.15.jpg (24.9 KB, 359 views)
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #1932
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

dress from old navy
cropped cardi or "boob sweater" as my bf and i like to call it from walmart
belt from walmart
leggings from addition elle
ratty old shoes from target

LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #1933
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Super cute, Luna!

I especially love the "boob sweater." Haha.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #1934
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today: Torrid cardigan and dot-top, LB denim capris, Smithsonian Deco brooch, LB heart crystal earrings

Last night: Ellen Olenska dinner gown from Scorsese Age of Innocence

Two more images to follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-07 at 17.14.jpg (115.4 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-07 at 17.14 #2.jpg (101.4 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-07 at 17.13.jpg (68.1 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0715.JPG (52.8 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0716.JPG (34.4 KB, 354 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #1935
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay all done.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0717.JPG (54.5 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0711.JPG (69.8 KB, 356 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #1936
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
We actually had two! But, the shrink was bad. =\
Old 04-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #1937
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
LADIES- please post photos of yourselves in that dress! I've got a complete leopard fetish at the moment and am considering buying it- just now sure how it would sit in reality
Lets see....

New Years Eve- first time wearing the dress

Me and the boyfriend

And I loved it so much I wore it again for my birthday- me, boyfriend and a few of my friends- only somewhat full length pic I have in the dress
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #1938
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenangel2904 View Post
Lets see....

New Years Eve- first time wearing the dress

Me and the boyfriend

And I loved it so much I wore it again for my birthday- me, boyfriend and a few of my friends- only somewhat full length pic I have in the dress
Hey, I have that dress too. Looks great on you. The sides dont seem to sit on me right though, I'm considering sewing it to make it more of a pencil look bottom.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:35 AM   #1939
KendraLee

KendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging inKendraLee makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Okay all done.
Wow! thats gorgeous and looks gorgeous on you.
KendraLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #1940
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LunaLove- you are as cute as a button

Tania- looking as lovely as ever!

Fallenangel2904- the dress looks fantastic on you! I'm very tempted to get one for myself- thanks for posting pictures!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #1941
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

That leopard print dress looks good on you. I have a top made of that material that's I got in Catherines a few yrs ago. I love it. I was surprised to see something so cute in there among the grandma clothes...
Old 04-10-2010, 07:30 AM   #1942
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

My super-soft/silky princess pj's.

HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #1943
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Twilight Zone pajama pants and an unzipped blue hoodie...
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #1944
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFatChick View Post
My super-soft/silky princess pj's.

Dude I want those!!!!!
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #1945
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

here's what i am wearing today, sat. afternoon. (you can't see my black leggings) errands and allergy attacks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-10 at 14.12.jpg (74.0 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2010-04-10 at 14.13.jpg (75.1 KB, 272 views)
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #1946
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
here's what i am wearing today, sat. afternoon. (you can't see my black leggings) errands and allergy attacks.
You look so cute I can't STAND it!!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #1947
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
You look so cute I can't STAND it!!
Awww! Thanks, Lilly! Now if I could get my allergies under control I'd feel cute today too! Heh.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #1948
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Right now...

...black cardy, polka dot dress tucked under to make a top, jeans, leopard print undies.

Have house to myself for the weekend so am waiting for a boy to visit meh!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #1949
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Very cute, Gingembre!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #1950
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
You always look so happy in your pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
...black cardy, polka dot dress tucked under to make a top, jeans, leopard print undies.

Have house to myself for the weekend so am waiting for a boy to visit meh!
So pretty and creative, with the dress. Not to mention, I ADORE that bedspread next to you.