Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-07-2010, 05:06 AM   #176
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
you ever try ssbbwsingles website? its pretty good.
I've been there a while and haven't had much luck.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #177
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I've been there a while and haven't had much luck.
its good but they need to advertise more. really get the word out about there site.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #178
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Main problem I have had with any exclusive BBW site is that there aren't many locals.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:54 AM   #179
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Main problem I have had with any exclusive BBW site is that there aren't many locals.
that i agree. but ssbbwsingles unlike most of the other bbw dating sites is FREE! as in you dont have to pay in order to contact somebody on the site that you like. i dont even know another bbw dating site that does that. but like i said they need to advertise more because most of the people that are on it are people that accidently discover it or some one mentioned it to them. if they would advertise more then there would be more local people.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:45 AM   #180
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
that i agree. but ssbbwsingles unlike most of the other bbw dating sites is FREE! as in you dont have to pay in order to contact somebody on the site that you like. i dont even know another bbw dating site that does that. but like i said they need to advertise more because most of the people that are on it are people that accidently discover it or some one mentioned it to them. if they would advertise more then there would be more local people.
I thought I might like that in a way. The type of person most likely to be on that site would be someobody who deliberately did a search on SSBBW, therefore the subject of size would be a given and self explanatory. Unfortunately I've discovered that this is kind of true. Most of the guys who've contacted me did get there by doing a search on ssbbw and are just folks out for a good time or to collect more pictures. Not really someone I'd date. Not saying everyone is like that. Just the ones that seem interested in me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #181
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I spent a year and a half on some of the "free sites"....they proved to be boring as hell and a waste of time. I found a free site that is not just for fatties but "people in general" that was free....and found my current bf. I also had more interesting offers from people answering a CL ad. No baloney. Craigslist.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I thought I might like that in a way. The type of person most likely to be on that site would be someobody who deliberately did a search on SSBBW, therefore the subject of size would be a given and self explanatory. Unfortunately I've discovered that this is kind of true. Most of the guys who've contacted me did get there by doing a search on ssbbw and are just folks out for a good time or to collect more pictures. Not really someone I'd date. Not saying everyone is like that. Just the ones that seem interested in me.
I had that, too....and I'm not even SS. Those "fat girl picture collectors" that seem willing to HARASS a woman for pictures. Hells bells....fat women pictures are all over the damn net......so I take it they are just cheap and don't want to pay for them.
Also, seems likes some men don't sign up for dating sites to actually DATE a woman....but just get the pictures, or cam time or dirty talk. I tend to wonder if those guys are closeted or married.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #182
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I spent a year and a half on some of the "free sites"....they proved to be boring as hell and a waste of time. I found a free site that is not just for fatties but "people in general" that was free....and found my current bf. I also had more interesting offers from people answering a CL ad. No baloney. Craigslist.....
craigslist i personally leave alone for dating.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:38 AM   #183
Juice

Juice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJuice can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Angry

From the bottom of my heart I don't mind being big, just not this big. Unlike many bbws, who I admire a lot, I am not still 100% confident with my body. It's not the size of it or the fact that I am fat but rather the fact that I feel different or minority, or that I have to explain or apologize. This is something that limits my everyday life. It's perhaps all down to society or your friends and family but I am still not comfortable with that. For example, if my friends want to go out to a restaurant that I know for sure has narrow chairs, I will kindly decline finding an excuse. The same with being a passenger of a car that seems small (not to mention the seatbelt scare) or going to the cinema. I also hate the way people stare (or laugh) at me sometimes ('oh my god what is she eating?'). And I don't like the fact that at my size I can't wear the clothes I want. Even on ebay, there is a limited supply of size 36 pants. Above all I feel I am not as healthy as I should be. I feel tired after walking just for a few minutes. I would be very happy in the 250-300 zone but the bigger I get the more difficult I find it to lose.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote