Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-12-2010, 05:49 AM   #1
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default All djudex all dtime

I've decided to make my own thread since, although I am awesome, not all of my pictures really belong in the GPAAPOY thread.

Here's the starter pic where I'm apparently still asleep

And because this is Dims and I know what the ladies are really here for here's another perspective

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hurray, another pciture thread!
And now I won't have to browse creepily when I want to see pictures of you.

I must say, I was standing next to a friend of mine the other day, who I consider a sky-scrapper. And he's 6'4. I can't even imagine how tall you'd be, do you have to bend down for doors? o_o
But more pictures would be nice. ^^
Old 04-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me love you long time! heehee

Glad to see you've made your own thread! Subscribe!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

omg I have e-stalkers!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
omg I have e-stalkers!
dang tootin'

SUBSCRIBES
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You have no idea how long ive dreamed of this thread
Old 04-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #7
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
You have no idea how long ive dreamed of this thread
Aww you're going to make me

Breakfast! Scrambled eggs and old cheddar on a toasted flax bun with a little salt & pepper, vanilla yogurt mixed with Quaker Harvest Crunch and a glass of cranberry juice. Nomnomnomnom

Chilling after consuming the aforementioned tasty breakfast and beverage.

Aaaaaand ready to meet the day!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ahhh the breakfast of champions and on really stylish plates..
Old 04-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #9
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Super dreamy thread!!
Also, your stompin' grounds are SO TIDY. I love that!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #10
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

you are really messing with my stealth mode, mister!
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I share your OCD cleanliness, sir, and I applaud you for it
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I applaud you for the sword on top of your entertainment system.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
djudex
I'm out

Fat Bastard Cooking With Judex!

Topless cookery! How shameless!

Meat sauce, much more appetizing in real life

Mmmmm healthy!

Everything happily burbling away

A nice Chilean red wine

...with a cheap ass cork

The end product! Flax infused spaghetti with meat sauce (fortified with the red wine!), California mix greens (broccoli, carrots and pea pods) and a nice glass of vino.

You know you want to nom that!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #14
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Super dreamy thread!!
Also, your stompin' grounds are SO TIDY. I love that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
I share your OCD cleanliness, sir, and I applaud you for it
As they say cleanliness is close to Godliness and I'm pretty God-like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
I applaud you for the sword on top of your entertainment system.
I have swords everywhere, I'm a ninja!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashblonde View Post
you are really messing with my stealth mode, mister!
I'll lend you one of my ninja outfits, you can be all sneaky and stuff

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #15
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HAHAHA. Okay, this needs to be a tv show, right now. Djudex, get yourself a camera, find a monkey to hold it, and action!
But, seems like a good way to roast your stomach, no?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #16
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
seems like a good way to roast your stomach, no?
Mmmmm roast Judex

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #17
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

That picture with the apple in your mouth comes to mind.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:02 PM   #18
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Okay, Im not trying to imply anything but
a) I think I need a change of panties and
b) I think I need a menthol after I change those panties.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:11 PM   #19
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

O HAI!

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #20
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

ohhhh beautiful!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #21
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can I join you for a meal on your wonderful squircle plates?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #22
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
[size="4"]

You know you want to nom that!

Without a doubt....yes.

On a side thought...I might have asked this before but I have a horrible memory....does the "D" stand for dominate or the first letter of a name or something?
Old 04-14-2010, 04:54 AM   #23
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Can I join you for a meal on your wonderful squircle plates?
lol sure, me and my squircle plates will be waiting to ply you with good food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
On a side thought...I might have asked this before but I have a horrible memory....does the "D" stand for dominate or the first letter of a name or something?
My interwebs handle has been Dominex Judex for ages now, it's a slight bastardization of Latin meaning Lord Judge.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-14-2010, 06:07 AM   #24
djudex
I'm out

Given my druthers this is where I'd be staying this morning instead of heading out into the real world.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-14-2010, 06:12 AM   #25
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Are you feeling okay?
But well, enjoy your day at home!

(there'sa great diagonal in this picture. Swords, naked man, Harry Potter books. Shows what I've got as priorities Xp)