Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 06-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #1
TheFutureBlob

TheFutureBlob has said some nice things
Question Will genetics help my gain?

Hey everybody...I was wondering if some of you could help me out.

I have been trying to gain alot of weight...and I have noticed that it is has gone all to my belly.

My father and grandfather both have HUGE pot bellies...and I know I must have the simular trait.

Will I get a pot belly is I gain weight? Because I want a nice, soft belly...not a hard rock of a belly.

and I am going into college this year...should that help with gaining?

please help a fatty wannanbe out!
TheFutureBlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:30 AM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats a great question.I'm sure genetics play a part but where it goes on you is part of the fun of gaining.
My parents are both very thin but my brother and I are fat and I don't have any fat relatives as far as I know.
The freshman 15 happened to me so good luck maybe you will get the freshman 50.LOL.
Oh yeah post pics of your gain we all love to see expanding bellies!!
Chubby rocks!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:25 AM   #3
TheFutureBlob

Exclamation

Haha thanks.

Yeah I plan to gain as much as possible with the Freshman 15. I just have to get out of the house and get on my own first.

I had 5 burritos from Taco Bell yesterday (my friend gave me 2 extra burittos on accident...or purpose?) and that was about 2850 calories right there.

I really want to get around 200 lbs...then move onto 220 lbs...then 245 lbs.

And I will post pics of my gain progression...I just dont know when I've either gained... or just looked stuffed!

(haha and yes: Chubby rocks! I've ALWAYS been chubby ever since I was born. Is that a sign?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just start eating a lot and I'm sure you weight will increase.Lots of food = big belly.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

LOL sorry for laughing but I don't think Genetics is going to help you to pack on the pounds. Sometimes it does help if Genetics play a big role in you being overweight but not to help you gain weight you have to already be overweight for Genetics to come in the pictures. I hope my advice helped you.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #6
TheFutureBlob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
LOL sorry for laughing but I don't think Genetics is going to help you to pack on the pounds. Sometimes it does help if Genetics play a big role in you being overweight but not to help you gain weight you have to already be overweight for Genetics to come in the pictures. I hope my advice helped you.
LOL well see!

I just bought some weight gain 3100 powder...so I am going to see what that does.