Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #26
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

The best beaches I know of are in northern New Jersey and called "Sandy Hook National Park"! I've seen so many Big and Very Beautful Women here and around the clothing optional area too!
BTW the way if any ladies are going to Sandy Hook anytime soon please let me know, LOL!
PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbychaiserwinnipeg View Post
Are there any beaches or spots that are famous for BBW & Bikinis? If so are the women pear shaped,hour glasss or apple?
thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #27
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Phil, Thank you very much for helping me decide where to book my next vacation! Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I dunno...........I think the post is innocuous enough.
From my point of view, large sized women are loved in the Carribean. Wife and I visited the Domincan Republic, and it appeared that the locals seemed to love curvy women. Carla wore bikinis and thongs on the beach for the entire vacation, and I think the locals were figuring out how to bury me in the sand & steal her away.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #28
SouthFL_BBW

SouthFL_BBW has said some nice things

I live in south Florida, land of wannabe anorexic models.

I love going to the beach but hate being stared at, so I go a state park beach. Majority of crowds won't pay the entrance fee, so nearly every time I have the whole beach to myself. I go 2-3 times a week if anyone would like to join me for a beach day! :P
SouthFL_BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #29
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFD View Post
You also have to remember that the culture status quo abroad compared to america when it comes to BBWs is tilted. Here in America, if an SSBBW would go to the beach in any seaside metropolis, well, we know the rest. I think that abroad, there isn't the size bias there is here .

C'est la vie...

Ya know, Bdog, I was at that beach once. I tried to find it again, but I never could. I think it was called "El Dorado" !

KFD
Unfortunately, in many other countries, the size bias is even WORSE than it is here... although in some places it's less. Each place is different

Tau, that sounds great! I'd like to visit South Africa, but my husband has some family down there that we'd probably have to visit if we went... and they are HORRIBLY racist. I don't know if I could handle a visit with them without slapping someone. Maybe we can make a secret trip just for hanging out on the beach and never let them know about it
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:43 PM   #30
bdog

bdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticedbdog never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
BDOG, I think I know that beach! I believe the Big and very beautiful woman Colette took many pictures there in a Bathing Suit and some nudes. It's up near the Presidio, I think it's name is Baker Beach!
haha... yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember those pictures, and yeah, it's Baker beach.
bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #31
sparkee1958

sparkee1958 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthFL_BBW View Post

I love going to the beach but hate being stared at, so I go a state park beach. Majority of crowds won't pay the entrance fee, so nearly every time I have the whole beach to myself. I go 2-3 times a week if anyone would like to join me for a beach day! :P
I would gladly join you, pay both our entrance fees, and bring the picnic lunch, but the question is, will you as a gorgeous goddess BBW wear that bikini?
sparkee1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #32
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Panama City had plenty of big girls!
Old 06-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #33
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

My friend, there are lovely ft ladies at most beaches, you need to keep the eyes open.

As an aside story, I was at Rockaway here in NYC a few years ago, with a very lovely and super curvy SSBBW, a true extreme hourglass baby. I had purchased her a hot f-ing bikini from Pango-Pango custom made, on the promise that next time we went to the beach she'd wear it. Well, she did weAr it ( what there was of it). That supersized sexy body just swallowed up that itty bitty thing, as very fat womens rolls are wont to do. We were there for maybe 20 minutes, enough time for us both to need to be rubbed in with sunblock. WHile lotioning up all her vast expanse of exposed flesh, a COP walked up, on the sand, and told me that I needed to cease and desist or we'd both be given summons for public lewdness. I started to argue with him, saying that I was just applying sun lotion to her body, and that its not our fault that she just has way more body than most women, but my date, at that point , was clearly upset and embarassed, so we ceased and desisted, and she covered up. What a shame too, as this goddess could have been the poster girl for 'why I love fat women'. After that, all wearin' o' the bikini took place in my back yard!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #34
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I am going to the beach next month in South Florida, and they can kiss my fat ass.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #35
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Coney Island always has lots of plump women in two-piece bathing suits. You have great variety there with lovely zaftig Russian women, curvy Latina women and bootylicious Black women.
You are the United Nations of fat women appreciation!

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #36
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Smile Bronx,NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbychaiserwinnipeg View Post
Are there any beaches or spots that are famous for BBW & Bikinis? If so are the women pear shaped,hour glasss or apple?
thanks
Ok NOw I have never been but I hear from a "good source" that there are many BBW and SSBBW that go to Orchard Beach in the bronx.

Now you may ask who is the "good source" Ahem.. Let me just say that she has a great radio show on Friday nites from 7 to 9 on blog talk radio

catch her there and ask her for yourself

biackrlng@aol.com
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #37
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
Panama City had plenty of big girls!
Then where in the hell are they!?

That is where I am stationed now, and I haven't seen any...

Yes, I love big splashy font...

KFD
Old 06-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #38
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Lies, that's California! Everyone knows all the wanna be anorexic models and ACTRESSES come to California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #39
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Atlantic City, N.J. has some nice sights
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #40
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

I personally will be on the Beach in Venice California next Saturday checking out the drum circle...

but more frequently, I am in my bikini south of the pier in Huntington Beach
Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote