Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-01-2010, 05:12 AM   #76
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I suppose I come here daily just to read posts. It's nice to find an internet forum which isn't completely overrun with spammers, and since it's a fairly small community, there isn't the usual bullshit that one usually finds.
On top of that, well it's a way to somewhat accept myself sexually. Like most girls, I was brought up thinking "This is hot and this is not", so it is strange to find myself attracted to the "not". And once that's been looked at, it's nice to find a place where big guys can feel comfortable enough to post pictures and receive comments without thinking that the girls are mocking them. >.<

Melian, I originally thought you were ridiculously demanding and picky about your men by your criteria, but I made my own list and I'm just as bad. Some of the qualities are more important than others, such as being able to have an intelligent conversation (The last guy I was with, despite being nice and funny, didn't seem to be able to think about anything that didn't directly influence his life. It was a little frustrating). But others, like tastes in music or such I don't really give a damn about, since it means that the person can show me new things.

Oh, and I also come here to strategize. Should I eventually spot a guy I take a liking to, what's the best way to approach him with all my crazy intentions and not scaring him off.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #77
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep
Talking I also...

I also come to read daily posts as well as be accepted, though to the friends I have told that I like the bigger men it was like nothing they were all cool with it, none of the oh my gosh you like big guys nope all calm just like normal. As something like that should be, yet still Dims allows me like others said to just be able to complement big guys and not have them think its a joke. Also I grew up with the hes hot he is not well I like hefty guys and that is just that, I actually like the dorky guys hehe since I am dorky and geeky. I told my mom one day actually that I like big guys and she was like not like Gabriel Iglesias right hehe I didn't answer. But I slowly am able to tell my friends and when I do and get such a calm reaction I feel like I should of never been ashamed. I am not ashamed I love the big guys . I am so glad there is a place like this I was so happy when I found it.
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #78
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Melian, I originally thought you were ridiculously demanding and picky about your men by your criteria, but I made my own list and I'm just as bad. Some of the qualities are more important than others, such as being able to have an intelligent conversation (The last guy I was with, despite being nice and funny, didn't seem to be able to think about anything that didn't directly influence his life. It was a little frustrating). But others, like tastes in music or such I don't really give a damn about, since it means that the person can show me new things.
Oh psh

The criteria were not that strict. Finding a smart guy with some common interests, who is clean, nice and fat shouldn't be an impossible thing....yet that ended up being the case. Like you said, some qualities are more important than others, and for me, the lifestyle and general compatibility stuff was what mattered most (if he couldn't understand why I wanted to game for 4 hours every night, or if he listened to hip hop, or if he was religious and tried to tell me about it....gah...I couldn't live with him!). I figured, as long as he's not thin, I can still find him quite attractive, and the fact that it was the only compromise is actually pretty decent.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:48 AM   #79
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i visit the boards because i'm hoping to one day have that FFA of my dreams who lives around the block pop up and say "hi" =D I've read in other posts about guys willing to relocate for the right woman but i have an obligation to my daughter and i've done enough moving around for her life time...

but until that happens i'm plenty happy to just flirt with all the incredible FFA's in residence and indiscriminately throw my opinions around. so, mazel tov!
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:26 AM   #80
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I visit this board because it's a nice group of folks who usually have decently interesting discussion, and there's always some good eye candy around.

Also, need to make sure you people are staying in line!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #81
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

I visit Dims for several reasons:

1. I'm fat(I have pics that prove it if you like...lol)
2. I'm a chubby chaser(not an FA but like them thick, if you know what I mean)
3. Talk to people who share these interests
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:00 AM   #82
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. acceptance.
2. friendships.
3. fun.
4. building bit of confidence..

Well i failed at multiple.. so ..
ill be letting this go for now..

Not much to add anyway..

Have fun all
Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #83
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

It is a fascinating place to look around, I find some threads so riveting I have been here reading until my eyes couldnt focus, it is amazing the things I have learnt,

I am loving it as a place where my size isnt an issue

I find it informative and interesting re FA's and FFA's and why they love big people,

not only that but I have actually started a friend of mine reading the threads here, next step is getting her to join because I think she would really benefit from it, I know I have.

and all the compliments ect are nice, and I love that there is art, hobbies and other such creative stuff here not to mention have found a few new clothing places to bookmark and drool over

I am sure I could add loads more but its after midnight and my brain is winding down lol
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote