Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2010, 07:46 AM   #11
LovelyLiz
Master Member

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
That there - the "I am working far from home, dead wife (always cancer), and I have a child or children to support"........drives me insane. I have had so many of these that is is laughable. I finally lost my patience with the last one, and told him that I get so many messages from scammers with the same story. He got aggro then, and offered to show me pictures of his dead wife. YES, dead wife in her coffin...from the funeral. Classy!
HA! See, I'm glad to know there are a whole lot of us dealing with the international, grieving men and providing them with all the comfort and support they need. You do send him cash when he asks for it too, right? I mean he NEEDS it! For his sad little child!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Or maybe he wanted to tapioca.flan. them?

I thought of titty fuck immediately, too.
Don't knock the tapioca-flanning until you've tried it. Badass. (And yeah, I knew was tf was right away too...high five!)
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote