Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #51
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How's this?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #52
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you nailed it.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 PM   #53
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
How's this?

Lame i know, but i'm liking your appartment
Old 04-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #54
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HAHAHA!
But Hozay still has it better, no doubt about that.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #55
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahah. When you posted new pics, I was at work and had to wait 8 hours to check them out.

And now Im sitting here wishing I could kiss that cute double chin and those sexy stretchmarks. Am now making myself some bachelorette chow to boot on my cheap ass dollar store plates. Hahhaa. Oh life.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #56
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How's this?

HAHAHAHA, fucking spot on.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #57
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Hahah. When you posted new pics, I was at work and had to wait 8 hours to check them out.

And now Im sitting here wishing I could kiss that cute double chin and those sexy stretchmarks. Am now making myself some bachelorette chow to boot on my cheap ass dollar store plates. Hahhaa. Oh life.
Come on over I have plenty of squircle plates

Oh and the kissing part sounds pretty good too

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #58
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Come on over I have plenty of squircle plates

Oh and the kissing part sounds pretty good too
Hahhaa. Alright. Squircle plate first and then we'll see where it leads...
Old 04-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #59
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Hahhaa. Alright. Squircle plate first and then we'll see where it leads...
You're on beautiful

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-21-2010, 03:40 AM   #60
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
How's this?

not bad but I think Horsay opens his mouth alot wider.....lol
Old 04-21-2010, 06:58 AM   #61
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How's this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
HAHAHAHA, fucking spot on.
Now you can't get any higher praise than when the man, the legend, the Hozay himself approves!
But am I wrong for desiring to see some hot sweet and sticky in there?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #62
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

[QUOTE=OneWickedAngel;1431507]

Like my va- I mean..errr....

NO RABBIT! TAKE THE HIGH ROAD! TAKE THE HIGH ROAD!

A cinnamon bun? A cinnamon bun can be all those things.

Last edited by rabbitislove; 04-21-2010 at 09:17 PM.
rabbitislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #63
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Or how about rabbit's vag?

There ya go.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #64
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

When Judex sees this tomorrow its gonna be like oh snap....
Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #65
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 AM   #66
djudex
I'm out

OH SNAP!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-22-2010, 08:23 AM   #67
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Judex, thanks to you and this thread, I am seriously considering setting around a day and taking pics of my half naked self and then starting a thread of my own. Thank you for inspiring me to strip! lol
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:50 AM   #68
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Like my va- I mean..errr....

NO RABBIT! TAKE THE HIGH ROAD! TAKE THE HIGH ROAD!

A cinnamon bun? A cinnamon bun can be all those things.
But of course I was talking LOL!! aboutmycinnamon buns! Honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Judex, thanks to you and this thread, I am seriously considering setting around a day and taking pics of my half naked self and then starting a thread of my own. Thank you for inspiring me to strip! lol
*finger taps LOUDLY* We're waiting...!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM   #69
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
But of course I was talking LOL!! aboutmycinnamon buns! Honest!

*finger taps LOUDLY* We're waiting...!
Forgive me, but I'll need a little time, my computer crashed last week
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #70
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
Forgive me, but I'll need a little time, my computer crashed last week
Big mistake Sir, you can't promise or tease these women with pictures and not follow through. They'll go RABID!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #71
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Big mistake Sir, you can't promise or tease these women with pictures and not follow through. They'll go RABID!!!

Growls Rabidly.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #72
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got to say I'm having a blast watching the FFA watching Djudex Djude, keep taking pictures, this is the most fun thread on Dimensions at the moment!

Old 04-24-2010, 05:47 AM   #73
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I've got to say I'm having a blast watching the FFA watching Djudex Djude, keep taking pictures, this is the most fun thread on Dimensions at the moment!

Not to worry, I'll keep snapping as long as they keep lovin' it.

Gettin' a haircut today, I'll take some pics after.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #74
djudex
I'm out

Here's my spanking new short haircut and trimmed chops (my glasses look kinda off kilter for some reason) -

And to apologize for the delay in posting it here's a picture of my nuts -

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...l/SDC10230.jpg

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #75
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Awe, it shows off your cute chubby face. I loove it.

Annnd. I wanna put your salty nuts in my mouth. What? There's raisins in there! I love raisins!