Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Tasti D*Lite gives you VD

The Snickers flavor tastes like brown sidewalk chalk, the kind you draw hopscotch boards with. The banana tastes like the painted stucco on a high rise condo. The vanilla tastes like a black hole - you actually feel your tongue collapsing upon itself until it explodes into a brilliant white light that can be seen from the Moon. The chocolate tastes like fumbling a pass in front of the girl you have a crush on.

The women who wait in line to pay $3.75 for a wafer cone full of spackle suck in bed. Their breasts set off airport security equipment and their asses are not even fit to be sat upon. They clutch greasy little dogs in billion dollar plastic handbags covered with patterns of logos that if you stare at long enough and then look at a white wall, you see a huge middle finger. They tip badly and cut themselves on purpose.

I have spoken.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new_logo_1.jpg (53.1 KB, 198 views)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:37 PM   #2
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yow! ......
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:58 PM   #3
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Best post ever.
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 06:06 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So how do you feel about White Castle, TH?

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #5
Mr. Brian

Location: NY by PA and NJ "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom."
Mr. Brian can now change their title

Quite an impressive tapestry of vitriol you've woven here.

Great stuff!

Sorta reminds me of the Frenchmen from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.

Mr. Brian
Old 11-08-2005, 06:43 PM   #6
Mr. Brian

Location: NY by PA and NJ "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom."
Mr. Brian can now change their title
Default A Double reply

I just had to come back and read this again.

If this isn't 'Bunion' worthy I may be forced to write the editor.

Mr. Brian
Old 11-08-2005, 07:26 PM   #7
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I gave myself a nasty cut while trying to tip myself after some self-serve Tasty D*Lite. They don't have that stuff out here in north Cali and I don't recall it from my NY./Long Island days. Is it anything like Chicken Delight? Would it be safe to say it's one of your desert island foods?
Old 11-08-2005, 08:21 PM   #8
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In my high school cafeteria, they sold milk from Alderney-Puritan Dairies.

Someone started a rumor that Alderney-Puritan Milk made you sterile.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:33 AM   #9
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default It's initials are, after all, "WC"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
So how do you feel about White Castle, TH?
Just kidding - I love White Castle, the only fast food I ever eat. I know it's indefensible in any rational way, but so are oysters, foie gras, etc.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:39 AM   #10
altered states
señor member

Default desert island drek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
Would it be safe to say it's one of your desert island foods?
No, because it has no nutritional value or calories, so I could eat 3 gallons and starve to death anyway. Maybe, because I doubt the stuff would ever melt, even in the tropical sun.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:42 AM   #11
altered states
señor member

Default gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Best post ever.
That award, 2nd place and honorable mention go to you, but thanks.

I know I'm screaming into the void, but they replaced a Haagen Daz in the neighborhood where I work. I now have some insight into what motivates suicide bombers.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:19 PM   #12
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

True. More ice cream = less terror.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:26 PM   #13
It's Just Me

It's Just Me has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
I know I'm screaming into the void, but they replaced a Haagen Daz in the neighborhood where I work. I now have some insight into what motivates suicide bombers.
LMAO!

(And why is there no ROTFL smiley on this board?)
Old 11-10-2005, 11:59 PM   #14
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
No, because it has no nutritional value or calories, so I could eat 3 gallons and starve to death anyway. Maybe, because I doubt the stuff would ever melt, even in the tropical sun.
Sounds like the stuff will last 10,000 years and feed a whole tribe of microscopic Gilligans but they'll starve anyway. Like a bad dream come alive, a swarm of ants spiralling from the center of the sun. (Don't mind me.) Speaking of the sun, do you think Tasti D*Lite could survive the heat at it's center?
Old 11-11-2005, 12:00 AM   #15
Santaclear
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
True. More ice cream = less terror.
Ice cream = fear.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:17 AM   #16
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never even heard of the stuff before. I had to google it. Still not exactly sure what it is.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #17
LurkingBBW
Foodee extraordinaire

LurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLurkingBBW can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
I never even heard of the stuff before. I had to google it. Still not exactly sure what it is.
It's low fat yogurt that is supposed to taste like ice cream and is not nearly as bad as other people have said. It depends on where you get it. The machine that is comes out of will either make it extra fluffy or hard. It doesn't taste like high fat ice cream but, it is not that bad IMHO. But, when its texture is fluffy it is much better! There used to be a Seduttos on about 78St and 1St Avenue in NYC (don't know if it is still there - it's been at least 7 or 8 years since I had been there) where it was extra fluffy and wasn't bad at all. But, I also have to admit that was before I had given up counting calories and now I don't eat the stuff. But, I have gained about 70 or 80 pounds since. Hmmmmmmmm...........

Last edited by LurkingBBW; 11-11-2005 at 10:44 AM.
LurkingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 04:57 PM   #18
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I grew up right by the original Sedutto's on Staten Island. I do miss their shakes and ice cream and the very 1970's slash art noveau lady on their ice cream cups. When an elderly person crashed into their building, they finally became air conditioned. Who ever heard of a non a/c ice cream parlor?

I miss them.