Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #426
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Here you go.
You forgot the "ah ah ah!"
Old 12-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #427
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here you go.
wow ask and you shall recieve.

Last edited by gangstadawg; 12-27-2009 at 07:31 PM.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #428
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
You forgot the "ah ah ah!"

You will pay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment-1.jpg (27.1 KB, 738 views)
Old 12-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #429
bigbuttlover39

bigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You will pay.
LMFAO!!!!!
bigbuttlover39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #430
bigbuttlover39

bigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

oh the count and his ocd, wonderful
bigbuttlover39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #431
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You will pay.
That made me laugh.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #432
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
You will pay.
wow, just wow
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #433
topoftherange
Juvenile Senior Member

topoftherange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestopoftherange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It seems that there can be perils after all!

True story

from http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/...ounds_conv.php

​"Mia Landingham had been drinking all day when she got into a fight with boyfriend Mikal Middleton-Bey at their Cleveland home. Landingham punched him in the face. Bey grabbed her. That's when she knocked him to the ground and sat on him...

At the time, she weighed in at a hefty 300 pounds. Bey, a mere 120 pounds, was fighting way out of his weight class. By the time she got off him, he wasn't breathing. He later died of asphyxiation.

In court yesterday, Landingham said she was sorry for squashing the father of her 3 children, who have since been taken in by relatives. Judge Carolyn Friedland apparently felt sorry for her. Landingham was sentenced to just three years of probation and 100 hours of community service."

Last edited by topoftherange; 01-25-2010 at 10:48 AM.
topoftherange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #434
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuttlover39 View Post
oh the count and his ocd, wonderful
i still think the count is a pimp. 1 slap, 2 slaps, 3 slaps, AH AH AH
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #435
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topoftherange View Post
It seems that there can be perils after all!

True story

from http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/...ounds_conv.php

​"Mia Landingham had been drinking all day when she got into a fight with boyfriend Mikal Middleton-Bey at their Cleveland home. Landingham punched him in the face. Bey grabbed her. That's when she knocked him to the ground and sat on him...

At the time, she weighed in at a hefty 300 pounds. Bey, a mere 120 pounds, was fighting way out of his weight class. By the time she got off him, he wasn't breathing. He later died of asphyxiation.

In court yesterday, Landingham said she was sorry for squashing the father of her 3 children, who have since been taken in by relatives. Judge Carolyn Friedland apparently felt sorry for her. Landingham was sentenced to just three years of probation and 100 hours of community service."
Throwing one's weight around in a physical fight like that is pretty different circumstances than sex. Additionally, it doesn't say here how long she was on top of him, or whether or not he was conscious when she sat on him.

Really, that could happen with someone a lot smaller, but that's not as sensational so it wouldn't sell news stories.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #436
biggirlcrazy3

biggirlcrazy3 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazinggoddess73 View Post
I would have to say that being on top is so super hot for me!! It's one of mt very fav positions!! And I know how sexxy I look when Im riding a man!! He loves feeling my big body on top of him!
I love a big beautiful woman on top of me!!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:18 AM   #437
BigCutieClaudia

BigCutieClaudia can now change their title

Gosh I thought i would NEVER find a site anywhere where this topic was posted and i am nearly in tears because i found it on dimensions...

So here is my short story. I've been abstinent for going on five years now, but the last time i was with a steady mate he was 7'0 tall 325 lbs, and compared to my 5'6 250 frame i was TERRIFIED at the thought of being ontop. At the time I was a newbie to sex and he was my first...aww *insert blushing from me here* and he tried so hard to get me to ride him but i would laugh and blush and almost bolt at the thought of being ontop of him...i regret it now because he was a very loving partner and i could never express to him my fears of crushing him or looking stupid or having no idea what i was doing up there...

now skip to 2010. I am 8 years older..lost my virginity at 19 and i had a recent encounter with a young chap. I must say that with a bit of age i have become somewhat more comfortable with my sexuality and so when he encouraged me to get ontop i was nervous but i threw caution to the wind...I have to say i enjoy being ontop of a man...teasing him with rocking my hips and thighs back and forth across his torso, pressing my breasts into his face, softly kissing him and using his ears for handles..

but here is where things got a lil funky...as we were preparing to get down he pushed me backwards and my knees and legs felt like they were going to buckle. I thought this was some kind of fluke but when i repositioned myself he did it again. Once again my legs felt like they were going to snap in half, the pain was so intense it was hell for me to move. It turned out that between my thick thighs and his...well.."little problem" being ontop was not the most advantageous position. I also learned that he is an incredibly selfish lover..so the evening was a bust!

However, despite the fact that things did not go as i wanted it did show me that i can very much enjoy being ontop of the right partner..and so my search begins ;-)
BigCutieClaudia is offline   Reply With Quote