Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default What's with these weight fluctuations?

i'm an active gainer, but i think i may have hit a little hitch.

so, i stepped on a scale on monday. it said 162 lbs.
i stepped on a scale on thursday, it said 166.
weighed myself yesterday, it said 161.
weighed myself today, it said 163.

can anyone tell me what's causing these rapid fluctuations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

water; clothing; accuracy of scale.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Eating, excreting, how much you exhale.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #4
violet835

violet835 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Eating, excreting, how much you exhale.
"how much you exhale" LOL to that...

Hey, I think gaining or loosing a pound or 2 a day is just normal.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 AM   #5
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Might I suggest...poop?

I'm not joking.

I'm currently trying to loose weight because my BP is all kinds of nasty because of heredity...

I'm 267 on Monday.
I'm 273 on Friday.
I'm 262 the following Monday.

I've investigated all off the possible reasons for this fluctuation, and the only explanations are bowel movements and hydration.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:52 AM   #6
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
Might I suggest...poop?

I'm not joking.

I'm currently trying to loose weight because my BP is all kinds of nasty because of heredity...

I'm 267 on Monday.
I'm 273 on Friday.
I'm 262 the following Monday.

I've investigated all off the possible reasons for this fluctuation, and the only explanations are bowel movements and hydration.

That was quite a poop
Old 05-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
adolan55

adolan55 has super-sized repadolan55 has super-sized repadolan55 has super-sized repadolan55 has super-sized repadolan55 has super-sized rep

A lot of it has to do with hydration and those fluctuations are normal from my understanding. I weigh myself the same time in the morning right after I wake up so that the fluctuation is minimal.
adolan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also hormones can affect it - especially with women regarding how much water you retain in any given day. It's totally normal to fluctuate from day to day though, even if you weigh yourself at the same time. I weigh myself at the same time every week. Even if i step on a scale in between, i still only go by the weekly reading.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote