Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
superoscarsbelly

superoscarsbelly can now change their title
Default Diggin' Around

I went to the bathroom the the today, and it took me a while to find/grab hold of my dick. Since my lower belly has gotten so much bigger and same with my fat pad, i started to freak out because I couldnt find it. I told my gf about what happened and she was actually turned on by the fact that its getting hard to find my dick because of all the new fat down there. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. Thanks.
superoscarsbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude you've posted about this exact same thing like four other times on the boards.

Wow, Where did it go?
WOW Where did it go?
And So long little buddy

ALL started by you. There's also a post from the Size issues... thread.

If you don't have your answer by now after starting three threads and being directed towards other material regarding this exact topic, you're not going to get it.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Dude you've posted about this exact same thing like four other times on the boards.

Wow, Where did it go?
WOW Where did it go?
And So long little buddy

ALL started by you. There's also a post from the Size issues... thread.

If you don't have your answer by now after starting three threads and being directed towards other material regarding this exact topic, you're not going to get it.
Something about asking that question 4 times when it was answered in at least 2 of the threads makes me very uncomfortable
Old 05-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
superoscarsbelly

Yeah im sorry about some of the double posts. my computer went crazy and then i didnt know if they went through because for some reason I was unable to read them. Sorry, but this new bathroom issue is new for me
Old 05-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have you GF find it for you.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superoscarsbelly View Post
Yeah im sorry about some of the double posts. my computer went crazy and then i didnt know if they went through because for some reason I was unable to read them. Sorry, but this new bathroom issue is new for me
It's not a matter of double posting, it's a matter of you asking the same damn thing repeatedly over the past few months.

You also noted that two months ago your dick was "fully buried in the fat pad", so I can't imagine that this would be all that new considering you were talking about this exact issue then.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

This whole thing sounds vaguely trollish to me. No offense to superoscarsbelly, that's just an impression that I get. It's not unheard of for a troll to repeatedly ask an uncomfortable question or feign ignorance to derive amusement from people's frustration at trying to render assistance.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
This whole thing sounds vaguely trollish to me. No offense to superoscarsbelly, that's just an impression that I get. It's not unheard of for a troll to repeatedly ask an uncomfortable question or feign ignorance to derive amusement from people's frustration at trying to render assistance.
I was feeling the exact same way. Double posting is posting the same thing consecutively. This guy was posting the exact same thread days and months apart....especially when some of those threads had been answered.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #9
superoscarsbelly

Again, sorry for the repost. And when I sit down its fully burried, but standing, the bathroom thing was new to me. Again sorry for the reposts.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Its really natural for superchubs. I have a big fat pad and my lil' buddy just sinks back into the hole when I sit down. I wouldnt worry about it much, just push it back when you urinate or have sex.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote