Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
Fancy-Feeder

Fancy-Feeder has said some nice things
Unhappy In need of some advice!

I'm 5'2 and 120 pounds. I'm really skinny.
I have ALWAYS been interested in weight gain, but I'm always too afraid to actually do it =(
My mother is a huge influence in my life and for the longest time, she's always pressured me into staying fit and such. A year or so ago, I had a new love interest in my life, and he and I were constantly going out to eat. As a result, I began to gain a bit of a belly, and of course my mother jumped on me about it. In shame, I quickly lost the weight.

But now the craving to gain weight is making me question whether or not I should just let myself gain, or should I leave it to a fantasy?

Advice is greatly appreciated ^^
Fancy-Feeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy-Feeder View Post
I'm 5'2 and 120 pounds. I'm really skinny.
I have ALWAYS been interested in weight gain, but I'm always too afraid to actually do it =(
My mother is a huge influence in my life and for the longest time, she's always pressured me into staying fit and such. A year or so ago, I had a new love interest in my life, and he and I were constantly going out to eat. As a result, I began to gain a bit of a belly, and of course my mother jumped on me about it. In shame, I quickly lost the weight.

But now the craving to gain weight is making me question whether or not I should just let myself gain, or should I leave it to a fantasy?

Advice is greatly appreciated ^^
You should do whatever YOU want to do. If you love to eat, then eat. If you love to cook, then cook. Life is too short to EVER worry what ANYONE EVER says about you. So live it, love it, and be ridiculously happy. Piss them all off.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
Fancy-Feeder

Fancy-Feeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFatChick View Post
You should do whatever YOU want to do. If you love to eat, then eat. If you love to cook, then cook. Life is too short to EVER worry what ANYONE EVER says about you. So live it, love it, and be ridiculously happy. Piss them all off.
Thanks =)
You're right...Life is indeed too short ^^
Fancy-Feeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
Peter the Eater

Peter the Eater has said some nice things

I just got back home from college for the summer and today at church I had a whole bunch of people comment on my weight gain, my parents have been nagging me a lot about it. But I try not to let it affect me because its what I want to do.

The annoying thing is that I haven't put on any weight since Thanksgiving really and the people who nagged me then about my weight gain are the ones who are still pointing it out.

Oh well, people can be stupid, but your real friends and family should love you through whatever you do, so its all good in the end. Do what you want with your life.
Peter the Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ultimately you have decide who you most want to please: yourself or your Mom. Not saying you should choose one way or another--some people do choose to live to please others.

I will say though that I've never talked with someone with gaining desires who ever stopped feeling them. Some learn to ignore them fairly well, or find other things to inspire them, but if you like it.....you'll probably always like it. Doesn't mean you ever have to indulge that part of yourself, just saying that for better or worse, it isn't apt to go away.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck with finding peace with it
Old 05-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Do it for you HFC is right on the money!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote