Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default When its not PMS.

WHY is PMS always, always, ALWAYS blamed for a woman's bad mood.

I could have legitimate complaints, peeves, annoyances and vexations, but the moment I make myself heard I get PMS comments.

I get it at home, work, with friends... men AND women!

If I am in a crappy mood and its because of PMS, I will be the first to let people know... but do not fucking assume that Im "just" PMSing when I speak up and say I don't like something.

piashdgfpSIODJF[sdijf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are just in a bad mood............right?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

omg that is soo one of my pet peeves.

and by the way men get pms worse than us lol I have changed pms for men to mean

Permanent Male Syndrome

life isnt all about pms and we often have legitimate stuff that if people dont want to hear or listen to they will classify as that sadly.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
You are just in a bad mood............right?
hahaha actually I was in the bad mood yesterday. And then I got the PMS comment.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #5
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I only get asked this by my male friends. It's their "witty" response to my legitimate anger at them.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #6
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

This reminds me of the verse from Ani Difranco's song Not a Pretty Girl:

i am not an angry girl
but it seems like i've got everyone fooled
every time i say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear
imagine you're a girl
just trying to finally come clean
knowing full well they'd prefer you
were dirty and smiling

A lot of people like to dismiss someone's legitimate anger or negative feelings because it is easier than actually being with them in it, or owning up, or dealing with it. Sigh.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I usually don't send many PM's even if I like knowing many people here...but I can imagine how people feel receveing tons of PMs not so polite
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #8
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

The other side of this issue is that even if we do have a valid point about WHY we are angry when we are PMS-ing it gets swept under the rug under the woman being irrational becaue it is that time of the month. I was angry last week because people who had said they were gonna do things didn't and basically were lazy asses and had all kinds of excuses for me when I called them on their empty promises. Then when I got angry it was blamed on my PMS which granted might have ramped me up a little more, but considering these things have been on going undone projects I think the anger had more to do with that than the hormones.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The "oh you must be PMSing" thing is a way to 'explain' why a woman might be angry. Like we are not entitled to anger. Ridiculous. This comment is likely to make me MORE angry.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola090 View Post
I usually don't send many PM's even if I like knowing many people here...but I can imagine how people feel receveing tons of PMs not so polite
Oh God this made me laugh! Please don't think I'm laughing at you nikola - I know you're not a first language english speaker - but it was just such a perfect moment of misunderstanding LOL!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #11
BBW Goddess Anna

BBW Goddess Anna has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
The "oh you must be PMSing" thing is a way to 'explain' why a woman might be angry. Like we are not entitled to anger. Ridiculous. This comment is likely to make me MORE angry.

True
I totally agree. As if we are ont allowed to have any feelings at all. Well said.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #12
Saoirse

Phew! Im glad Im not the only one who has noticed this. I thought maybe I was just PMSing.