Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #526
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Of course size queens like each other... I'm not sure what that proves? So you think getting laid a lot is all there is to look forward to in life?

Keep stirring the pot maybe you can get someone to take ya seriously.
The irony is more beautiful than FLW's camletoe.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #527
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh how I love you and your witty repartee Free2beme04!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:35 PM   #528
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I have a bf. I have been living with him for 8 years. I have been with him off and on for said amount of time. Keep talking about shit you know nothing about it just makes it look more ignorant.
The point is that you don't know me either. But you were in fact very quick to mention that you were a size queen and you get more ass than a toilet seat. I mean seriously? I'm not the one who made you sound like a floozy. The point is that rattling on and on about how great a big penis is and what size someone else's penis is, is rather annoying, no matter who it's coming from. But the fact that size queens do it so much, well it makes people assume that they're ignorant and promiscuous. And thus they're just not very well liked in general.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #529
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
You know when they have it measured out to the millimeter it just tells me that its either lies or they got the centimeters and inches confused again
Quote:
Someone in this thread is hung like a baby. He stuffs his pants with socks. True story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I use knee highs
Quote:
That's not true. Cinnamitch, GEF, and I are all size queens and we all like each other. So

And we've all gotten more ass than a toilet seat in our lives.
Oh hi these are jokes. You know, the things that people with senses of humor make in order to incite laughter and good times.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #530
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
Oh hi these are jokes. You know, the things that people with senses of humor make in order to incite laughter and good times.
A long time ago I placed you on ignore. I do love how deliciously right I was in doing so. Any time I even bother to peek at your comments they're just like this one. Deliciously uniformed and always, always with a reproach toward me. I was always willing to let it go. Can you?

PS She wasn't just having fun she was intentionally stirring the shit... cause that's just what she does. It's ok you don't have to defend her for it because even she knows she walked right into size queens= only interested in sex comment. Back to blackout k?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #531
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
A long time ago I placed you on ignore. I do love how deliciously right I was in doing so. Any time I even bother to peek at your comments they're just like this one. Deliciously uniformed and always, always with a reproach toward me. I was always willing to let it go. Can you?

PS She wasn't just having fun she was intentionally stirring the shit... cause that's just what she does. It's ok you don't have to defend her for it because even she knows she walked right into size queens= only interested in sex comment. Back to blackout k?
You mean like how you had to constantly point out that you were always willing to let it go, or how you gleefully put me on ignore?

Way to take the high road.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #532
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Free2me- Look now, he obviously doesn't listen to much music, I totally stole the get more ass than a toilet seat from a song. And yes, I found it HI-Flolutin'-LARIOUS.

Oh and for the record, I'm not really a size queen I just play one on the internet.

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #533
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's not true. Cinnamitch, GEF, and I are all size queens and we all like each other. So

And we've all gotten more ass than a toilet seat in our lives.
Hells Bells....I have even gotten me some arse ON the toilet seat....booooyah!

And once again, everyone gets to like what they like.....and not like what they don't like. Life is simple if you make it so.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #534
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Free2me- Look now, he obviously doesn't listen to much music, I totally stole the get more ass than a toilet seat from a song. And yes, I found it HI-Flolutin'-LARIOUS.

Oh and for the record, I'm not really a size queen I just play one on the internet.
wait you're actually admitting that you had to steal the line "get more ass than a toilet seat" from Nate Dogg? I listen to music I just stopped listening to most rap about five years ago cuz lets be honest lil wayne is a profiteering whore who will literally appear at a mall opening for the right price. But everyone has him wheezing all over their tracks these days.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #535
Famouslastwords

Quote:
wait you're actually admitting that you had to steal the line "get more ass than a toilet seat" from Nate Dogg? I listen to music I just stopped listening to most rap about five years ago cuz lets be honest lil wayne is a profiteering whore who will literally appear at a mall opening for the right price. But everyone has him wheezing all over their tracks these days.
That song is about that old.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2010, 04:21 AM   #536
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that this topic is gonna get the "lockerooni" treatment because things seem to be turning ugly in a hurry ....
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #537
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that this topic is gonna get the "lockerooni" treatment because things seem to be turning ugly in a hurry ....
Didn't you see this peace offering?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #538
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Didn't you see this peace offering?

How can you miss it???

Yeah THANKS for that one -- darn near poked one of my eyes out with that thing!! Great ... now I'm "cyclops" ... or perhaps THAT is!
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #539
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

To get a good idea of a size take a look at a guy in a speedo..they really leave nothing to the imagination
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #540
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not enough men are walking around in public in Speedos.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #541
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Not enough men are walking around in public in Speedos.
Go down to rehobth beach in DE (speilling is not right sorry) but there are plenty down there.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote