Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2005, 12:10 AM   #1
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default For Models Re: Signatures

Hi everyone, I'm going to post this up here so that you'll be sure to see it.

Conrad has posted an ammendment to the paysite board rules, which includes restrictions on where your signature paysite links can appear on these forums (basically, no paysite links outside this board), and also a posting about Yahoo groups and peronal (non-pay) site advertising on the paysite board. Please take a minute to read the pinned rules thread and familiarize yourself with things.

I am going to be deleting signatures with paysite links as I find them, but if you guys would like to edit your signature so it doesn't include your site, or go around and edit your own posts to remove your signature, please feel free. Just wanted you to know that so when you see a post has been edited, you'll know why in case I forget to leave a comment.

Please, if you see your signature including a paysite link, or a picture with a paysite label (not allowed on any board other than the paysite) has been deleted, it is not a punishment or me singling you out. I can only get to so many threads at a time, and since most didn't know this rule when they started posting, there are quite a few lingering around. Once we all get the hang of this, I don't think any of it will be an issue, and I certainly don't believe that anyone is doing this deliberately... it's just some transition pains.

Please drop me a PM if you have a question. Again, please feel free to edit your own signatures, or old posts, as you come across them on other parts of the boards. I'll be away some of the weekend, so I won't be doing too much over the next few days, just wanted to give you a heads up in case it's something you'd like to address on your own.

Thanks a bunch for helping keep things in order, guys!

Last edited by AnnMarie : 10-17-2005 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typos, but hey, it was 3am!!
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 06:07 AM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hehehe... OK, I'll make sure my signature is paysite-link free. And my location info. And any other field that can display a URL...

I want to be good. I'm not bad, I just draw that way.

And this is not a frenzy. Honest.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Signatures are once again a huge problem here.

You are NOT ALLOWED to have a paysite link, URL, bug on a picture, mention it in your post, etc... on any board outside the paysite area.

Because this is now a constant issue - all offending signatures will be removed via the control panel so you will cease to have a signature.

When you add a signature later that has paysite info, it automatically appears on all of your old posts (unless you had posted with the sig option unclicked) - so when you suddenly add a signature paysite URL you're messing up all the old boards and posts.

Moving forward, all members that show up on other boards with paysite information in signatures will have their entire signature removed. I have to do this because of the time involved in individually editing sometimes 10's of 100's of posts because this is happening multiple times a day and week.

The easiest way to avoid this problem is to leave your paysite info out of your signature completely and post your link in your threads when you post your updates.

Thank you and hopefully this will cease being an issue shortly.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
BBWGLORYFOXXX

BBWGLORYFOXXX can now change their title

im gonna apologize now...i wanted to reply to a bunch of threads and get familiar before i got here to the paysite area..so my signature links to my site on all those threads..im so sorry didnt mean to break the rules dont be mad me *puppy dog eyes*
BBWGLORYFOXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
BBWGLORYFOXXX

BBWGLORYFOXXX can now change their title

ps how do we turn our signature off when we want to post in the discsussion boards?
BBWGLORYFOXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #6
Wagimawr
Executive Member

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Underneath the text box on the replay page, you should see a box labeled "Miscellaneous Options" - just deselect "Show your signature"
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
AdriannaAmor

AdriannaAmor has said some nice things

so my signature is unacceptable? whoa, didnt realize its so big.
AdriannaAmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #8
AtlantisAK
The Dateable Frog

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

If I have a myspace for the modeling, then does that need to be removed as well? I have two, one for my regular and one for modeling.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Should be fine, it's not a paysite link.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #10
AtlantisAK
The Dateable Frog

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh alright, thanks! I just wasnt sure since it was kind of related to that kind of thing -nod- Thanks.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #11
BBW Goddess Anna

BBW Goddess Anna has said some nice things
Smile Yahoo Groups?

I understand about the pay sites, but what about the non-pay groups like with Yahoo and such. Are those allowed in the sig? Thanks!!
BBW Goddess Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Goddess Anna View Post
I understand about the pay sites, but what about the non-pay groups like with Yahoo and such. Are those allowed in the sig? Thanks!!
Yes, as long as they're not paysite/adult content type links or link through for promos/thumbnails, etc.... hit driving things, then they're fine. Social networking sites, etc.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:02 AM   #13
NurseVicki

NurseVicki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default blogs?

Ok Are Blogs ok ?
Old 06-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #14
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseVicki View Post
Ok Are Blogs ok ?
As long as it really is a free, accessible blog then it should be fine as you have it-as a hyperlink and not listing your paysite as a text link.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #15
Carmella_Bombshell

Carmella_Bombshell has said some nice things

Thanks for the helpful information :-)
Carmella_Bombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #16
SonjaEllisonBBW

SonjaEllisonBBW has said some nice things

I can't seem to add a sig?
SonjaEllisonBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #17
ssbbwlucipearl

ssbbwlucipearl can now change their title
Default WAIT! Before you ban me!!

I think I messed up! I'm completely new to this site, I thought this was the forum to post our model pics. I posted it and went on about my buisness. I'm so sorry if that is not how it happens, and I hope you don't block or delete me!! If I could just figure out what and how to do it! It's ssbbwlucipearl user name.
ssbbwlucipearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:48 AM   #18
StargirlCupcakes
Always smiling! :)

StargirlCupcakes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What are the conditions to get a signature on here? People say you have the option as soon as you sign up but I've never had that option. Someone else said they're new too and was told you have to wait a certain amount of time to get it, is that true? And is it the same for the bigger profile pics? Since I'm not the only one wondering I figured it would be good to post the details for everyone in here.

I'm also starting a completely free (no strings attached) blog that I plan on posting adult pics and videos on (non nude) along with my daily life and interests. Can I post the link to that in my signature, or in my profile? How about wishlist links? My email?

50 questions later... I'm done lol. Thanks for your time!

OH! Right after I posted this I happened to check my control panel and it says I can edit my signature now! It'd still be nice for everyone to see whatever the rules and guidelines are about it I'm sure, but for now I'm just excited to have a signature option! Still wondering if I can post my blog and all of that stuff.

Last edited by StargirlCupcakes : 02-02-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Realized I have a signature option now.
StargirlCupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote