Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thank You Real FA!

there are a lot of threads virtually spanking FAs for bad behavior. but i think those are fake FAs. so i thought i'd turn it around and give girls a chance to show that we do appreciate you guys who are real FAs and why. believe it or not we really do love you.

thank you real FAs for sharing in the love i have for myself and accentuating that!

thank you for embellishing the love i have for my body and even cluing me in on things i hadn't even noticed before because i'm not you.

thanks for being wonderful friends.

thank you for when you stand up for us and whats good for us all around even if it means we need to lose weight.

thank you for the emotional support.

thank you for not using us or kicking us when we are down.

thank you for distancing yourselves from people who would do us harm.

i love you!
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:15 AM   #2
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

thank you for knowing what you like and not being afraid to go for it!

big kisses
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you for the independence of mind to determine what is beautiful vs. slavish adherence to the standards of beauty of the culture.

Thank you for feeling you do not have to rationalize, over explain and whine about being the victim of your own preferences.

Thank you for seeing the beauty and depth in us that transcend the physical.

Thank you for encouraging us to be outrageously sexual without a hidden agenda.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
Snip...
Thank you for seeing the beauty and depth in us that transcend the physical.

Thank you for encouraging us to be outrageously sexual without a hidden agenda.
^^ These were really great.

Thank you for wanting to know me and not just my body.

Thank you for holding my hand when we are out and about, and otherwise being proud to be seen with me.

Thank you for trying to understand / learn about the challenges I face on a daily basis, and doing what you can to make them easier for me.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you for gazing at me with such ardor that everyone in the room can see it and making me feel like we're the only ones in it.

Thank you for saying You're a living doll and meaning it.

Thank you for casting me in the starring role of your dreams and fantasies.

Thank you for putting up with my nonsense and when I mention it you say, how could I resist you.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My husband wasn't an FA by any means when we first met, but he sure learned!

Thank you for embracing my abilities, limitations and needs, and making me feel special.

Thank you for being my best friend and for wanting me first and my body second, yet also for embracing my fat as much as possible.

Thank you for being open-minded enough to fall in love with the first and only fat girl you ever dated, and for almost 28 years of wonderful marriage.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you for not being afraid to be yourself.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I asked you what were the top three things you loved about my body thank you for agonizing over it and asking, Just three?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #9
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

thank you for looking at me like a starving man looks at a cookie

thank you for complimenting me on more than my body shape and size

thank you for taking the time to get to know who I am

thank you for being honest about who you are
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #10
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

thank you for making me feel that i have absolutely no competition

thank you for being a true brave man who wonders what all of the fuss is about

thank you for treating me so well and being so openly affectionate that you make others wonder what they are missing

thank you for making me more than just a preference and taking me into the generosity that is your heart

thank you for being good to other fat women and not just because to think you just might want to "hit dat" but because you really care about what happens to all of us.

i'm proud to be with you.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-05-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #11
Moonshadow_Girl

Moonshadow_Girl has said some nice things

Thank you my beloved for proudly introducing me as your wife at every opportunity.

Thank you for not being afraid to ask me questions relating to my weight because you want to understand why.

Thank you, because after many many emails sent many years of being thousands of miles apart, now that we've been together daily for 2 1/2 years now, you still send me daily emails at work and always end with, "I love you."

And thank you for giving up a great job and moving away from your friends and family, and taking the leap to move to a different country to be with me. I am truly fortunate to have you in my life.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #12
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshadow_Girl View Post
Thank you my beloved for proudly introducing me as your wife at every opportunity.

Thank you for not being afraid to ask me questions relating to my weight because you want to understand why.

Thank you, because after many many emails sent many years of being thousands of miles apart, now that we've been together daily for 2 1/2 years now, you still send me daily emails at work and always end with, "I love you."

And thank you for giving up a great job and moving away from your friends and family, and taking the leap to move to a different country to be with me. I am truly fortunate to have you in my life.

may we all be so blessed in our lives
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #13
Vespertine

Vespertine carries a lot of weight on this boardVespertine carries a lot of weight on this boardVespertine carries a lot of weight on this boardVespertine carries a lot of weight on this boardVespertine carries a lot of weight on this boardVespertine carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
thank you for being good to other fat women and not just because to think you just might want to "hit dat" but because you really care about what happens to all of us.
This! And...

Thank you for being considerate and kind.
Thank you for your courage to be yourself.
Thank you for your sincerity and affection.
Vespertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #14
superodalisque

thank you for not being selective about when you love us and under what circumstance--thank you for loving us free

thank you for being enough of a man that you don't feel threatened by my politics

thank you for not trying to take my place in my own struggle because you have enough faith in me to know that i can do it myself

thank you for having enough self confidence that you aren't always trying to eclipse me in my own world

thank you for respecting me enough that you give me credit for knowing my own mind

thank you for not trying to pimp me out just to prove that your preferences are ok

thank you for treating me like the intelligent lady that i am

thank you for not using condescending words like sweetie and honey as though i'm brainless if we have a disagreement

thank you for being a gentleman who can disagree without being rude or nasty

thank you for being able to state your opposing opinions in ways where i can still respect you in the morning

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-12-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:23 AM   #15
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
thank you for not being selective about when you love us and under what circumstance--thank you for loving us free

thank you for being enough of a man that you don't feel threatened by my politics

thank you for not trying to take my place in my own struggle because you have enough faith in me to know that i can do it myself

thank you for having enough self confidence that you aren't always trying to eclipse me in my own world

thank you for respecting me enough that you give me credit for knowing my own mind

thank you for not trying to pimp me out just to prove that your preferences are ok

thank you for treating me like the intelligent lady that i am

thank you for not using condescending words like sweetie and honey as though i'm brainless if we have a disagreement

thank you for being a gentleman who can disagree without being rude or nasty

thank you for being able to state your opposing opinions in ways where i can still respect you in the morning

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is awesome
Old 07-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #16
curveyme

curveyme can now change their title

Felicia, you're the total MASTER at this, girl. Everyone has made beautiful, thought-provoking comments. I'd just like to add:

* Thank you for not assuming what I can/can't do comfortably, but asking me and inviting me to share in all of your activities - work and play.

* Thank you for being open and honest - physically and verbally.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #17
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Precious

Quote:
there are a lot of threads virtually spanking FAs for bad behavior. but i think those are fake FAs. so i thought i'd turn it around and give girls a chance to show that we do appreciate you guys who are real FAs and why. believe it or not we really do love you.

thank you real FAs for sharing in the love i have for myself and accentuating that!

thank you for embellishing the love i have for my body and even cluing me in on things i hadn't even noticed before because i'm not you.

thanks for being wonderful friends.

thank you for when you stand up for us and whats good for us all around even if it means we need to lose weight.

thank you for the emotional support.

thank you for not using us or kicking us when we are down.

thank you for distancing yourselves from people who would do us harm.

i love you!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 07-01-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Wrong Forum
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote