Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky
 
waitingforsuperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: looking at ivy's paysite.
Posts: 283
waitingforsuperman can now change their title
Default since this is the weight board, after all...

I recently came out of "lurker-hood" in the middle of "paysitegate" at the old board.

Thanks everybody for the friendly hello.

I'd just like to share a bit about myself.

I, like all the guys here, like fat girls. Ever since I was aware of girls as sexual beings, I liked fat girls. The FAQ says "this is a preference, not a fetish..." That's really encouraging to me. All guys have their preference in girls' physical appearances. Some like tall girls, some like big butts, some like small breasts (crazy, I know, but a good friend of mine and I joke about how I dig big ones, he digs small ones), some like short girls. Myself, I like short fat girls.

I came upon the whole Size-Acceptance thing online around the age of twelve (when I noticed that I always found the "before" pictures in diet ads more alluring). At the time, I wasn't really sure about everything (who is sure of anything during puberty) regarding my preference. However, along with the Size-Acceptance community, comes the subcultures within - including the feeder/feedee subculture.

I'm dating a girl who's around 300 pounds (I'm about 180). She's still learning to accept her body, and, while she's happy to not lose weight (and happy that she found someone who likes her the way she is), she's not willing to gain weight, nor am I willing to press the issue. Many people, I've discovered, view the feeder/feedee subculture and the feeder/feedee relationship as something dangerous and, ultimately, scary for girls.

I consider myself a "feeder," according to the definition as I'm aware of it. That is, I find weight gain erotic. I find fat girls eating and gaining weight erotic.

However, a dose of reality needs to be brought to all relationships, regardless of the given fetishes of either member involved. If I tried to force-feed my girlfriend (a common fantasy for all "feeders"), she'd dump me. I love my girlfriend. I want her to be happy. She's learning to be happy the way she is. She'd not be happy gaining weight. I hope in time she will be, but if she doesn't ever come to that point, it's okay, too. I'll still find her beautiful and attractive. I'll not love her any less.

The point I guess I'm trying to make is that, as the FAQ says, being attracted to fat girls is not a "fetish" (despite what Jerry Seinfeld says). The feeder/feedee relationship, however, is one. Having this fetish often gets we who have it a bad reputation. While I'd love to truly say that "I don't give a damn about my bad reputation," it's not true. I don't think it's true for anybody. But whether you're a feedee or a feeder, the relationship comes before the fetish, as it is with all fetishes.

Anyway, that's just a little bit about myself, how I came to terms with my preferences and fetishes, and, I guess that's it. Dimensions saved my life (nearly literally) when I was a kid (eh, i'm still a kid; when I was going through puberty). I was so glad to not have to be stuck looking at the "before" pictures in diet ads. I was so glad to find people who felt the same way I did.

Now that I'm no longer a lurker, I look forward to meeting those of you who feel the same way I do.
__________________
"i can't drink because of my antidepressants." - me
"oh, i stopped taking mine, so i can drink." - curvyem
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:47 PM   #2
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.
 
HeatherBBW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Walnut, California
Posts: 1,994
HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
I recently came out of "lurker-hood" in the middle of "paysitegate" at the old board.

Thanks everybody for the friendly hello.

I'd just like to share a bit about myself.

I, like all the guys here, like fat girls. Ever since I was aware of girls as sexual beings, I liked fat girls. The FAQ says "this is a preference, not a fetish..." That's really encouraging to me. All guys have their preference in girls' physical appearances. Some like tall girls, some like big butts, some like small breasts (crazy, I know, but a good friend of mine and I joke about how I dig big ones, he digs small ones), some like short girls. Myself, I like short fat girls.

I came upon the whole Size-Acceptance thing online around the age of twelve (when I noticed that I always found the "before" pictures in diet ads more alluring). At the time, I wasn't really sure about everything (who is sure of anything during puberty) regarding my preference. However, along with the Size-Acceptance community, comes the subcultures within - including the feeder/feedee subculture.

I'm dating a girl who's around 300 pounds (I'm about 180). She's still learning to accept her body, and, while she's happy to not lose weight (and happy that she found someone who likes her the way she is), she's not willing to gain weight, nor am I willing to press the issue. Many people, I've discovered, view the feeder/feedee subculture and the feeder/feedee relationship as something dangerous and, ultimately, scary for girls.

I consider myself a "feeder," according to the definition as I'm aware of it. That is, I find weight gain erotic. I find fat girls eating and gaining weight erotic.

However, a dose of reality needs to be brought to all relationships, regardless of the given fetishes of either member involved. If I tried to force-feed my girlfriend (a common fantasy for all "feeders"), she'd dump me. I love my girlfriend. I want her to be happy. She's learning to be happy the way she is. She'd not be happy gaining weight. I hope in time she will be, but if she doesn't ever come to that point, it's okay, too. I'll still find her beautiful and attractive. I'll not love her any less.

The point I guess I'm trying to make is that, as the FAQ says, being attracted to fat girls is not a "fetish" (despite what Jerry Seinfeld says). The feeder/feedee relationship, however, is one. Having this fetish often gets we who have it a bad reputation. While I'd love to truly say that "I don't give a damn about my bad reputation," it's not true. I don't think it's true for anybody. But whether you're a feedee or a feeder, the relationship comes before the fetish, as it is with all fetishes.

Anyway, that's just a little bit about myself, how I came to terms with my preferences and fetishes, and, I guess that's it. Dimensions saved my life (nearly literally) when I was a kid (eh, i'm still a kid; when I was going through puberty). I was so glad to not have to be stuck looking at the "before" pictures in diet ads. I was so glad to find people who felt the same way I did.

Now that I'm no longer a lurker, I look forward to meeting those of you who feel the same way I do.
Awesome post and a great way to start your new non-lurking mode here at Dimensions. It truly shows how this website gives people a sense of themself. I know I learned a lot about me through the years by being part of this community. I hope you definitely dig your newfound status here and look forward to more posts.

Fat Hugs,
Heather
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:49 PM   #3
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky
 
waitingforsuperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: looking at ivy's paysite.
Posts: 283
waitingforsuperman can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW
Awesome post and a great way to start your new non-lurking mode here at Dimensions. It truly shows how this website gives people a sense of themself. I know I learned a lot about me through the years by being part of this community. I hope you definitely dig your newfound status here and look forward to more posts.

Fat Hugs,
Heather

Thanks, Heather.

It's crazy, just replying to someone who's been, in my (and many others', i'm sure) mind, a celebrity of sorts.

You rock.
__________________
"i can't drink because of my antidepressants." - me
"oh, i stopped taking mine, so i can drink." - curvyem
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:51 PM   #4
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.
 
HeatherBBW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Walnut, California
Posts: 1,994
HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
Thanks, Heather.

It's crazy, just replying to someone who's been, in my (and many others', i'm sure) mind, a celebrity of sorts.

You rock.
Wooo a celebrity, sounds good but it truly isn't real. Hehe, I am just a normal fat girl ... well normal... dunno about that.

But hey I am a "short" fat girl

Thansk for the big grin I have on my face right now

Fat Hugs,
Heather
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:55 PM   #5
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus
 
Webmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN area
Posts: 2
Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
I recently came out of "lurker-hood" in the middle of "paysitegate" at the old board. ....
Well, first congrats on leaving lurkerhood and participate in discussion and all. That can be a very good thing. I think you're right in saying that we all have our preferences. At least all men I know do. Women usually claim to care less about a guy's type and appearance, but I am not entirely convinced. Anyway, it is, of course, totally possible to find happiness with someone who is not one's type. In the same respect, if it so happens that we find ourselves drawn to a specific type of person, then why not try to find happiness with that particular type. After my first marriage came to an end, I decided that I would absolutely and actively seek the kind of woman I was attracted to, and I never looked back.

As for finding the thought of weight gain erotic, well, that is a fantasy shared by many. I think the crucial point is realizing that there is a big difference between fantasies and realities. Everyone has fantasies, and some of them are quite unusual. I've always felt that what goes on between two consenting adults is no one's business but theirs. The line should be drawn when someone is trying to impose something on another person against their will. That should never happen, and it is certainly not the basis for any kind of relationship. In the same respect, it is in the very nature of fantasies that they sometimes need a bit of explaining so they can be shared and enjoyed with a partner. It all comes down to common sense. Some folks are trying to demonize fantasies they do not agree with. That is just plain wrong. As long as fantasies are between consenting adults and as long as they are safe, sane, and consentual, the thought police should back off.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:58 PM   #6
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper
 
The Fat Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: TX
Posts: 348
The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed
Default

waitingforsuperman.. brother, both of your above posts my friend outline my experiences to the letter, lol. Seeing Heather say my name in another thread actually say my name left me sitting here laughing at how awesome this is.. (I've visited Big Cuties for absolutely forever).. you're first post especially though, very well chosen words. I wish I could explain my views on this culture as eloquently as you have done in the above, man, honestly.
__________________
myundertaking.tumblr.com
The Fat Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 12:08 AM   #7
missaf
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,456
missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Welcome to the community! It's good to have so many delurking with the new format!

I hope you find the support you need, but most of all, I hope you come to enjoy life for all of its wonders, including the new one you're exploring
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:18 AM   #8
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous
 
BigCutieCindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 897
BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep
Default

Hi there,

Glad you came out of hiding!

Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy your new found "poster status"!

Cindy
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 08:57 AM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 16,296
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Well, we already said hello when you came out of lurk mode on the original board, but since you're doing it again... so will I.

Welcome and enjoy!!!
__________________
So ... yeah.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 AM   #10
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky
 
waitingforsuperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: looking at ivy's paysite.
Posts: 283
waitingforsuperman can now change their title
Default

Thanks again, Ann Marie. I didn't mean to make you feel old. You're most certainly not old, it's just that I'm younger than most of the people here.

By the way, my name's joshua. so, you can call me joshua instead of waitingforsuperman if you want. Whichever. I'll reply to both.


np: nick drake - pink moon
__________________
"i can't drink because of my antidepressants." - me
"oh, i stopped taking mine, so i can drink." - curvyem
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 03:47 PM   #11
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 16,296
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
Thanks again, Ann Marie. I didn't mean to make you feel old. You're most certainly not old, it's just that I'm younger than most of the people here.

By the way, my name's joshua. so, you can call me joshua instead of waitingforsuperman if you want. Whichever. I'll reply to both.


np: nick drake - pink moon

Joshua it is!
__________________
So ... yeah.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 10:37 PM   #12
Rebel
Long Time Member
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 201
Rebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot picsRebel does more than just post hot pics
Default Hypnosis Question

Howdy!

I saw your post on the old board, and thought I might be able to help a little with your question on hypnosis...

You may want to give these links two a shot. I have no experience with the first one, but the second one shows promise. I hope you are already a member of YAHOO! Groups...

http://hypnosis.hyptalk.com/pd_weight_gain.cfm

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hypno-...guid=117147709

Best Luck!

Rebel[/B]
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 12:04 AM   #13
Aliena
 
Aliena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N. Mississippi
Posts: 2,206
Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Aliena has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Your post is very insightful and genuine, welcome to the boards. What I find most impressive about your post is your willingness to understand your desires and that you are not wanting to *push* your fantacies onto your girlfriend, accepting her fully as she is.

You are an intelligent being, and it shows tremendously, because you are able to recognize fantacies from realities. So many people are unable to make that distinction, regardless if the distinction is a flashing red sign infront of them.

I am sure that your girlfriend appreciates your desires, honesty and ability to accept her as she is.

I am personally not into weight gaining, but food fantacy play is erotic to me and my hubby. We both love to eat and get tons of satisfaction out of it. What we do in our lives, is our business and sharing it, doesn't necessarily invite criticism.

Your on the right road to a long, happy relationship, and I wish you both long happiness!

Take care,
~A~
Aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weight Board Confessional MisticalMisty Weight Board 1575 11-21-2017 08:26 AM
Abundant Alison - by auusiefa63 (SSBBW, Erotica, ~XWG) aussiefa63 Erotica Archive 19 09-29-2011 11:36 AM
FA? Good or bad thing? pepso Main Dimensions Board 76 12-07-2008 07:00 PM
girlfriends weight gain story and recent issues cluelessbf Weight Board 29 02-28-2008 04:01 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.