Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #101
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

*Has read none of this thread...however? I would like to add this:*

"It's an issue only in the sense that it is awesome."

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #102
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
If he's reading shit that isn't there he sure as fuck isn't the only one.
thats fine. but all of this opposition to FAs being taken on individual merit makes me wonder what the big problem is with that. is it the fear of close scrutiny thats driving it? maybe some FAs think people might have a worse opinion of them than they do. maybe they feel guilty because just like any human being they have their moments of not being SA? the insistance that a fat person who actually stops to think about individual motives at all and what that means for them is somehow being negative and disloyal seems really over the top. why should an FA need unquestioning agreement anyway? that seems rather high handed.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:42 AM   #103
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
thats fine. but all of this opposition to FAs being taken on individual merit makes me wonder what the big problem is with that.
I have no problem with "individual merit". Your rhetoric goes way beyond that.
Quote:
is it the fear of close scrutiny thats driving it? maybe some FAs think people might have a worse opinion of them than they do. maybe they feel guilty because just like any human being they have their moments of not being SA? the insistance that a fat person who actually stops to think about individual motives at all and what that means for them is somehow being negative and disloyal seems really over the top. why should an FA need unquestioning agreement anyway? that seems rather high handed.
No-one asked for your unquestioning agreement.Just cos you pose these things as straw men / rhetorical questions doesn't make your endless accusations less insulting.

Try to bear in mind:
The bad guys NEVER read these threads.
This is the protected FA board.
Those FA people who practice/promote fat acceptance, dislike being punished (e.g. being constantly bashed on here) for doing a good deed as much as the next person.

now I must unsubscribe. Ugh.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:33 AM   #104
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

you're right. it is a protected board. i don't pay enough attention to the divisions sometimes. but its just that the idea that someone showing up at events somehow makes him automatically SA is so outside of logic.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #105
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
thats fine. but all of this opposition to FAs being taken on individual merit makes me wonder what the big problem is with that. is it the fear of close scrutiny thats driving it? maybe some FAs think people might have a worse opinion of them than they do. maybe they feel guilty because just like any human being they have their moments of not being SA? the insistance that a fat person who actually stops to think about individual motives at all and what that means for them is somehow being negative and disloyal seems really over the top. why should an FA need unquestioning agreement anyway? that seems rather high handed.
I take everyone on individual merit. Most people want that, don't they?

No free rides. I already have a deity.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote