Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 06-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #76
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm single and it's completely because of the area I am living in.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #77
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm single and it's completely because of the area I am living in.
Me too....
Old 06-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #78
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I haven't been on here much lately. My last relationship ended some time ago. My ex was my best friend so I am still trying to cope.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #79
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I haven't been on here much lately. My last relationship ended some time ago. My ex was my best friend so I am still trying to cope.
I was thinking recently that I hadn't seen you around for a while, Cors. Sorry to hear your relationship came to an end...hope you are able to find peace soon. ((hug))
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #80
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Cors, I am quite a bit in the same boat. Many years of friendship went down the drain. It's hard to pick up the pieces after something like that, but with time, you learn how to do it. It's definitely tough, though.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #81
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sorry to hear that, ((((((((((((((Cors)))))))))))))))). That is such a difficult place to be, and I hope you take care of yourself as you process everything. Lean on your friends, whether online or off, and let us know here if we can be of support.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #82
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you Gingembre, Carla and Butch.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #83
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Sorry, I hope things get better for you soon. You seem to be a kind person, so I hope it comes back to you; in a good way.

If you need any support or help...
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #84
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'm sorry that it had to end. Although you and I have been talking quite a bit online lately, I wasn't aware of how things really were till now.

Can't say I am in the same boat, except that I know how it feels to lose a good friend, and I am currently trying to cope with that myself right now.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #85
Cors
Delurking

Thank you for thinking of me.

It is just heartbreaking watching my ex pack and prepare to return home after giving up so much and moving so far to be with me and knowing that we probably won't see each other again. It is funny how I always tell myself not to drift apart from my friends whenever I enter a relationship but that never works out well, especially when it is so much more convenient to go to my then-partner for pretty much everything.

I do have distractions, both pleasant (harmless flirtations) and unpleasant (icky essays) but it is still going to take a while before the angst, hurt, insecurity, paranoia and unrequited love for the ex subsides. After so many years of back-to-back relationships I feel like I don't quite know how it is to be properly on my own. Ah well, sweet freedom beckons...
Old 06-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #86
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divals View Post
Missed this the first time around because I was pretending I didn't fit in this board. Attached ^^
I really shouldn't have said anything.

Single.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #87
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

*Waves to everyone* Single~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #88
Cors
Delurking

Welcome to the club!
Old 06-30-2010, 02:52 AM   #89
johnnny2005

johnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnny2005 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Single and looking.
johnnny2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #90
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I really shouldn't have said anything.

Single.
Oh no! Sorry to hear (/read) this. (hug)
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #91
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

attached but not dead......
Old 07-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #92
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Still a card totin' member of the Singles Club....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #93
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am officially single...apparently God does love me.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #94
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm single, but I work with my ex so it's a very tumultuous time for me. I'm on the verge of finding a new job because of it v_v
Old 07-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #95
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

Single, bi, not sure if I'm looking...
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #96
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Single....that whole 'young free and single' thing isn't as exciting as TV would have you believe lol
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #97
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

Sorry, this is terribly forward of me but I just have to say: you're fucking gorgeous.

(and yes, the swearing is necessary)
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #98
BlackBBW2010

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
Sorry, this is terribly forward of me but I just have to say: you're fucking gorgeous.

(and yes, the swearing is necessary)
Not sure if this was meant for me, but if it is, thanks very much , if not, boy do I feel stupid!!!! Lol
Old 07-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #99
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBBW2010 View Post
Not sure if this was meant for me, but if it is, thanks very much , if not, boy do I feel stupid!!!! Lol
Well, if she didn't mean it at you then I can say I do xD
Old 07-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #100
BlackBBW2010

Quote:
Well, if she didn't mean it at you then I can say I do xD
Thank you