Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #76
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
When will I ever fucking get to rep you again? Do I have to spread it around for EVERYONE? Is it social security for fucks sake?
I can't rep you either. I declare this a draw.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #77
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I can't rep you either. I declare this a draw.
Nope, we are not in equilibrium because I really really wanted to rep your latest pic post too... Bow chicka wow wow
Old 07-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #78
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
I'd argue you that are a bigger dick for getting involved in something that doesn't involve you at all. Anyway, this will be my last part regarding this whole thing. I have no problem with paquito so it's all good. Flame on all you want, it matters little to me.
This whole thing didn't involve you, either, and not only did you butt into it, you carried over an argument from a different and completely unrelated thread.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #79
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
Nope, we are not in equilibrium because I really really wanted to rep your latest pic post too... Bow chicka wow wow
Well in that case, I will be more than happy to accept your admiration
Old 07-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #80
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

has anyone tried the socks?
Old 07-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #81
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I tried X..and effing loved the shit...

It makes you feel like Chaz's cat and Dave on a swing (but not like Dave eating a burger)..lol

Last edited by chicken legs; 07-06-2010 at 09:00 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:03 AM   #82
fatkid420
On Timeout

fatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatkid420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Aww, somebody thinks he's a big shot by trying to be cute. I'd pat you on the back, but I'm too busy not raising threads from the dead. Now you go play along and try to avoid the threads from the '70s.
a big shot? does that even exist on the internet?

why would i avoid the 70's? I happen to love hairy bush.
fatkid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:00 AM   #83
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

chaz is that your cat?

i want mine to do fun stuff like that

is that your job? kitty trainer?
Old 07-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #84
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
chaz is that your cat?

i want mine to do fun stuff like that

is that your job? kitty trainer?
I wish that was my cat because that cat is badass.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #85
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've gone through and cleaned up this mess some. Please refrain from further personal attacks etc. Please.

Thanks.

/mod
Old 07-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #86
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Nobody took my bet on my posts getting deleted.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #87
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I fucking love this board. This thread went from one argument that was kind of warranted from what I saw, to a bullshit pissing match. I lol'd. Hard.

And then with Melian...fucking the wound...

*single tear* I'm just...so happy right now.

Popcorn anyone?
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote