Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default If you had the power to change your FA-ness...

would you? How?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, not entirely sure how to respond. Are you asking if I could stop being an FA? Or if I could change preferences of how I see BBW's?
Old 07-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

I wouldn't change it for the world.... the excitement and pleasure it brings me, nothing compares

I have less rep than you. I probably always will :p
It does not make me any less of a valued FFA or contributor to this community.

xxxxx Don't say anything, i don't wanna speak, i don't wanna think - i just want you to take me and kiss me and make love to me right here, right now xxxxx

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Well if thats the case. I'd say I wouldn't change cause I don't really know what it is like to not be into fat girls. I am quite content with having my desire for the fat female body. Not only that, being an FA is one of my key characteristics .

If I changed that, I'd be a completely different person than I am today, I like who I am .
Old 07-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

For those not getting it, this is a FA/FFA Board version of the "If you had the power to change your weight" thread that is off somewhere else on the boards.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I always like to say that I'm an equal opportunist and I find girls of most shapes and sizes sexy. I do think it would be nice if I could more purely just see beauty for what it is in a more straightforward way. Increasingly of late I'll look at a girl that is beautiful and thin and recognize that she is sexy but in the back of my mind I'll think "if only she could throw a little more ass on that frame" or some such thought. I've some feeder tendencies and have been an FA a while but this is a fairly new attitude I'm recognizing. I'd prefer going back to recognizing beauty in people how they are rather than wishing to see them change.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #7
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not a chance.

Well, actually, I'd like a tiny bit more leeway in just what turns me on, just on the off chance that Christina Hendricks shows up at my door naked one day. I'd so go to that special hell if my wiring worked that way.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretty much what Blackjack said.

My manual control has dwindled. I would like more of my past because there's a time and a place for everything. But other than that: It's fine.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
john_in_indy

john_in_indy can now change their title

I've been having a lot of "I'm sooooo glad I'm an FA!!!" moments this year, so I'm going to say a most emphatic "No" to the idea of changing my FA-ness.
john_in_indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Like Oirish, I wish I could change it somewhat. I'm honestly all about supersize and honestly I'd drop my "sweet spot" down to the size 14-20 range if I really could just to make things easier and open up more possibilities.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #11
Devil's Subjugate
Rad Moniker

Devil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool Interesting...

I'm sure a lot of people will stand up and proclaim their satisfaction with their specific pedigree of fat admiration. That's easy, especially behind a computer. I wouldn't change the fact I'm an FA, but I would probably get rid of the feeder fantasy stuff. I'm attracted to very large women (400 - 500 lbs), and well, I guess I'd prefer to be into mid-size BBWs (275 - 375) because it's healthier and mobility and travel are important to me. The gaining fantasy is great and all, but I think appreciating a woman as she is makes everyone happier.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Given a choice, at this point in my life, I'd drop most of the FA stuff and all the feeder stuff. I'd like to retain an appreciation of a wide range of sizes, but lose the specific turn on from fat and being fatter. It would certainly change who I am, and who knows what all that would do to my sexuality (the fat stuff has been a key part of it since I had a sexuality), but given that none of this interests my wife, it would just be better that way.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #13
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well considering I do have a muscle fetish as well...I'm pretty cool with my FA-ness. The two fetishes seem to compliment each other..lol.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #14
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
Well if thats the case. I'd say I wouldn't change cause I don't really know what it is like to not be into fat girls. I am quite content with having my desire for the fat female body. Not only that, being an FA is one of my key characteristics .

If I changed that, I'd be a completely different person than I am today, I like who I am .
I agree with Gspoon. Being an FA is an essential part of who I am. Without it, or the other 10000 things that make me who I am, I would be completely different. Also, I wouldn't have met my wife, who is the most wonderful woman (of any weight) that I've ever known. I wouldn't want to risk missing out on her.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #15
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

Not at all. I consider myself an FA, but not to the exclusion of other body types, so I don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything.
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #16
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I will be the dissonant voice here, but I'd say: Yes.
Where I live, there are not many BBWs, so as an FA, finding a partner is much more difficult. In addition, WLS is very abundant here, so even if you do find a BBW partner, there is a big chance that at some point she will turn to WLS.

It would make me a different person, but it would also be a lot easier if I could physically appreciate women of all sizes rather than just BBWs.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #17
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

What Oirish and Blackjack said. I do date outside of my preference if there is amazing chemistry but often end up wishing I could change my partner to fit my physical ideal. I wish I could be attracted to anyone, regardless of their size or gender.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #18
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Like Oirish, I wish I could change it somewhat. I'm honestly all about supersize and honestly I'd drop my "sweet spot" down to the size 14-20 range if I really could just to make things easier and open up more possibilities.

I hardly ever post in the FA forum, but this post was depressing to me.

Honestly, it's been my experience that a lot of men want to bang supersized women, but marry smaller bbws, because it's just easier and less hassle, and this post really relates to that, IMO. (NOT saying you're this type of person personally, Orange Mage!) On an intellectual level, I get it, I guess, but emotionally it's difficult to hear and process.

(This is not directed at Orange Mage, but at people who think the way I'm describing) -- I don't understand sacrificing what you're ultimately attracted to for the sake of what is easy. You might be able to handle it for a year... or five years... or maybe even ten... but eventually you're going to recognize that you haven't really gotten everything you wanted out of life and you're missing out, and more people than you are going to end up getting hurt.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #19
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

No, I feel it's such an integral part of me, and what makes me, me - and I like me; I don't want to be anyone else.

I also believe my preference is the reason for my high sex drive, which I wouldn't EVER trade out, not even for all the frustrating yes-damnit-you-are-hot conversations I've ever had.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I hardly ever post in the FA forum, but this post was depressing to me.

Honestly, it's been my experience that a lot of men want to bang supersized women, but marry smaller bbws, because it's just easier and less hassle, and this post really relates to that, IMO. (NOT saying you're this type of person personally, Orange Mage!) On an intellectual level, I get it, I guess, but emotionally it's difficult to hear and process.

(This is not directed at Orange Mage, but at people who think the way I'm describing) -- I don't understand sacrificing what you're ultimately attracted to for the sake of what is easy. You might be able to handle it for a year... or five years... or maybe even ten... but eventually you're going to recognize that you haven't really gotten everything you wanted out of life and you're missing out, and more people than you are going to end up getting hurt.
I understand and really didn't want to depress anyone but it's mostly a semi-snarky/experience-based response to that other thread and what I've had to deal with IRL. I'm totally wired towards SSBBWs, and that will likely never change, but my experiences have been shitty in my pursuit of...uhh...the FA life?

In summary, I wish I was completely unbiased when it comes to body size and crap because there are lots of wonderful women of every size, and my physical preference cuts off so damn many of them. =\
Old 07-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #21
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Not a chance.
FAT FOREVER!!

mmm the fat...i worship u
Old 07-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #22
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry you've had such shitty experiences, dude. I recognize that it can't be easy, because I know it's not on the other side.

I hope no one minds that I posted what I did. I tried to do so in a pretty respectful manner, because I'm actually interested in the discourse we could have about this...

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 07-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #23
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is a difference between saying "I wish i were not attracted to a certain size because there are too many difficulties to being with a SS partner" and "I wish i could be attracted to a range of sizes".

I think what has mostly been said is that it can be frustrating to be very narrow or limitted in what can turn you on. Like if a guy meets a super nice girl with whom he has a lot in common, it might be suck to realize that the only thing that stops you from going out with her is she's not the right size that you can be attracted to. I mean does any man really want to be in a position of saying "Oh sure she's nice and thoughtful and a good person, but her outward appearance is not 'enough' for me".
Old 07-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #24
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

FWIW, I wasn't responding to MOST of what was said, but a very specific part of one post, and saying it RELATES to this other issue that's very closely intertwined with this one (and inseperable, IMO).

I understand wishing preferences were not so narrowly defined. Who doesn't wish for a larger dating pool? I think that's pretty natural - to want more options, and more possibilities. That wasn't what I was addressing, though.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #25
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
FWIW, I wasn't responding to MOST of what was said, but a very specific part of one post, and saying it RELATES to this other issue that's very closely intertwined with this one (and inseperable, IMO).

I understand wishing preferences were not so narrowly defined. Who doesn't wish for a SSBBW? I think that's pretty natural - to want more options, and more possibilities. That wasn't what I was addressing, though.
There fixed it for ya- sounds like a good wish to me

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote