Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
dougheak

dougheak has said some nice things
Default Hello!

Hi Everyone...
This is my first post here on the boards, even though I have been a member for a while. Truthfully I haven't posted b/c I am not 100% with my own personal BBWness. I've been bigger since about midway through high school when I got a terrible case of mono that knocked me out of school for three months. Yes, I know that mono is supposed to make you not eat, but it had the opposite affect on me! Well, it was right after the mono that I met my future husband. So, while I have always been at least plump while he has known me...I am a good deal bigger now. Truthfully, I am not sure how he feels about my body. I know there are things that he likes about me (boobs!)...I still constantly think he loves me, but might love me more if I lost some weight.
Ok...so I will stop going on about my personal issues and just say hello!
dougheak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, Dougheak! You will find lots of support here. I think I may understand about how you are not sure about how hubby takes the weight gain. I was about 130 pounds lighter than I am now when I married. Hubby is still with me after 30+ years, and loves me still (though he often says he is worried about my weight/health). I've adopted a healthy eating habit and I'm walking at least 4 times a week so I can be healthy, no matter what my size. I am doing this for me, though hubby is very happy about my new resolve to be healthy. Talk to your hubby about your concerns and I think you may be surprised at what he says.

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
spanky.pinata

spanky.pinata can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougheak View Post
Hi Everyone...
This is my first post here on the boards, even though I have been a member for a while. Truthfully I haven't posted b/c I am not 100% with my own personal BBWness. I've been bigger since about midway through high school when I got a terrible case of mono that knocked me out of school for three months. Yes, I know that mono is supposed to make you not eat, but it had the opposite affect on me! Well, it was right after the mono that I met my future husband. So, while I have always been at least plump while he has known me...I am a good deal bigger now. Truthfully, I am not sure how he feels about my body. I know there are things that he likes about me (boobs!)...I still constantly think he loves me, but might love me more if I lost some weight.
Ok...so I will stop going on about my personal issues and just say hello!
hello!!! welcome. i went thru a similar situation in my relationship and im sure if he wasnt ok with ur weight he'd discuss it with u!!
But u should just assume he loves u, not how much u weigh, so id day ignore the issue unless it REALLY becomes a huge issue, or if its YOU that really has a problem with ur weight...which could be the case... but u'd know that not me