Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title
Default When you're on vacation with your feedee, is it easier to notice her getting bigger?

I was just on vacation with my feedee, and before we left, I told her that I wanted to get her as big as possible during the two weeks we were together. Needless to say, she started drinking a lot of margaritas and pina coladas (we went to an island), and with that, the munching and eating started.

During the course of the trip, I could definitely see her getting bigger. At one point during dinner, I really noticed the rolls of fat bulging out of her shirt while she was sitting down. She really has those multiple rolls going.

Does anyone think they notice their feedee getting bigger more while on vacation. She really packed it on, and I could tell she put on a ton of weight over those two weeks.
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll know when I finally go on vacation with one
Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

My gf & I have often talked about what would happen if we went on say 2 week cruise, no work kids etc, we could just indulge to our hearts content, she jokes that she would put on so much weight, we would have to take an extra set of clothes for her in the next size up and that she would need a crane to lift her off the ship. Tis nice thinking about it though
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Maybe if I was on vacation with a feedee I would find out.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title

My wife/feedee just got back from an extra week of vaction (I had to leave early). She got HUGE!! She put on her jeans this morning and was busting out of them. The zipper flap was pulling open, and her lowest belly roll was popping over the top of her jeans. She has a big roll popping out of her shirt, too. I suggested that she go and get some bigger clothes.

Let's see how much bigger she gets and I want her to continue now that she is back home!!
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote