Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
JRZCKR

JRZCKR has said some nice things
Question The approach

Hello all,

As some of you may know, there is a BBW Bash coming up in October 2010 in New Jersey. One of my favorite events among the BBW parties in NJ. Now, I have a question about how a guy who is into bigger girls ought to approach them at the bashes? I posted one about Bash Etiquette eariler this year and garnered lots of responses. I expect this to do the same.

1. Do you think that a guy ought to approach someone differently because she is larger/smaller than the average BBW?

2. If she is a webmodel, what kind of response should one expect? Is she being herself, or selling herself as a product?

3. What kind of reaction would a guy expect from someone if he approaches a BBW at those bashes if they are local/regulars vs. newbies?

4. Ladies, what kind of approach would you suggest someone takes if the person approaching you has 'fetishes' and wants to know if you share those as well?

I'm sure I have other points, but cant think of them now. I thought I'd throw in a few cents of my own and see what answers I can shake out of others.

Best regards...and I'll see some of you in October @ Springfield

Last edited by AnnMarie; 07-22-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: closed - topic covered elsewhere - at request of OP
Old 07-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My advice to you is to take the advice that was given to you here and here. Once you've shown understanding of what people were saying, then concern yourself with your approach.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After seeing the two other threads you created & the responses you have recieved, I can only assume you created this thread on the bbw board for attention.

Blackjack is correct. You should take the advice given to you in the other threads.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
JRZCKR

JRZCKR has said some nice things
Default fair points...

I would delete the post myself, but dont know how. I thought it was unrelated to the last one I posted. I was wrong. My mistake.
Closed Thread