Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #26
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

(I'm still trying to find 3rd degree burn... its just not available )

Mr. Dragon's Fire Chips

If you've ever had Funyuns.. and Wasabi Funyuns.. this new Doritos flavor.. Mr. Dragon's Fire Chips is like wasbai funyuns... without the funyuns. The flavor is still growing on me. I'm not sure about it tho. Its not a strong flavor. Wasabi is listed second to last in the ingredients. There's more Yellow No. 5, than wasabi.

Even more interesting if eaten with Salsa. Jury is still out.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #27
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I must be blind by the time I reach the chip aisle...I've never seen first, second nor third degree...and now Firechips?? Fuzzy...you must have better Doritos stores near you.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #28
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I think I must be blind by the time I reach the chip aisle...I've never seen first, second nor third degree...and now Firechips?? Fuzzy...you must have better Doritos stores near you.
The burn chips are in the "Big Grab", 99c size only. You'll find them in c-stores like 7-11 or Mavrick. (I was getting them almost exclusively at the Holiday Chevron on 123rd a couple blocks west of I-15) I've been hitting 7-11s now that HottiMegan was getting her 3rd degrees there.. but no luck. Lots of the regular Habanero ones tho.

I found Firechips at the Smiths Marketplace on 400 South, after I hit the Whole Foods bulk food section.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #29
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Has anyone tried the plain corn doritos?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #30
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
The burn chips are in the "Big Grab", 99c size only. You'll find them in c-stores like 7-11 or Mavrick. (I was getting them almost exclusively at the Holiday Chevron on 123rd a couple blocks west of I-15) I've been hitting 7-11s now that HottiMegan was getting her 3rd degrees there.. but no luck. Lots of the regular Habanero ones tho.

I found Firechips at the Smiths Marketplace on 400 South, after I hit the Whole Foods bulk food section.
ohhhh...convenience stores...that's why I'm missing them. Thanks for the clues, Fuzzy.

AshleyEileen, I love the plain corn at times. Intense corn flavor compared to Tostitos restaurant style, and they have a really delicate crunch. And, the all time best bit about them? Nothing artificial -- just corn, oil and salt.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #31
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

3rd degree burn are like the sasquatch or the kelligirl of the chips world.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #32
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix View Post
I have a review of the product, with a pic of the bag, that keeps me on my quest. Review at Taquitos.Net What has got my curiosity, is that it should've been more accurately named "3rd Degree Four Cheese Burn".
Old 06-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #33
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For what its worth, tried the 1st Degree Burn- Blazin Jalapeno Doritos today. Wow, they were awesome! I like my chips/snacks super spicy (I'm a fan of Flamin' Hot Cheetos) and these did not dissapoint! They left my poor mouth BURNING! I thought they were much spicier than the 2nd degree burn ones. They also lacked that vinagary taste that I didn't care for in the 2nd degree burn.

Now off to try the 3rd degree. Haven't seen them in my area, but I will be looking. Has anyone lived to tell the tale?
Old 06-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #34
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I may be a day late and a dollar short here, but I've recently become addicted to the Cheeseburger Doritos - YUM!!!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #35
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
I may be a day late and a dollar short here, but I've recently become addicted to the Cheeseburger Doritos - YUM!!!
Help! I'm all out of Rep!
Old 06-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #36
piratechops

piratechops has said some nice things

As an Australian this whole thread has made me laugh and made me yearn to move to the US just for a few days. I have never heard of any of these flavours, our Doritos come in Original or Nacho Cheese. Thats it!
piratechops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #37
KayaNee
3-D Booty

KayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot picsKayaNee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Has anyone tried the plain corn doritos?
I have a bag next to me right now. I like them. Tastes a lot like Tostitos corn chips. Good for dips, I had them with chili bean dip for lunch.
KayaNee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #38
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Still no luck with Third Degree Burn. I've found them on Ebay. Do I need these bad enough to pay three times the amount?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #39
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I even looked in my local Turkey Hill for ya Fuzzy. Found 2nd degree and the Dragon one...no 3rd degree to be found.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Finally found them! And I wasn't even looking for 3rd degree either. I grabbed a 64 oz diet dew, a pickled sausage link, and a bag of what I thought was 2nd degree Dortios. Paid, got out to my car and started on my morning commute. About five minutes into my drive, I opened my bag without looked at it, grabbed a chip and crunched.

wtf.. this isn't fiery buffalo. It had a habanero tang to it.. and a nacho cheese flavor.. kinda spicy.. *looked at the bag.. swerved off the road, crashed, and died*

Not really, but I was still really shocked. I about pulled a Dukes of Hazard-style turn on the freeway, and headed back to buy more.

Not zippy to start with, but by the middle of the bag, oh yeah, tongue-tingly satisfying lip-burning good times. *two thumbs up*
Old 07-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #41
Cat
Gone baby gone

*score* for Fuzzy!
Old 07-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #42
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Doritos Tailgater BBQ (inspired by EA Sports Madden NFL '11)

Um.. yeah.. right. Anyway, Its a bbq flavor. Kinda grilled, bbq chicken with cracklin' skin-on slightly burnt flavor.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #43
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did someone say "cracklin' skin"?????
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #44
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Finally found them! And I wasn't even looking for 3rd degree either. I grabbed a 64 oz diet dew, a pickled sausage link, and a bag of what I thought was 2nd degree Dortios. Paid, got out to my car and started on my morning commute. About five minutes into my drive, I opened my bag without looked at it, grabbed a chip and crunched.

wtf.. this isn't fiery buffalo. It had a habanero tang to it.. and a nacho cheese flavor.. kinda spicy.. *looked at the bag.. swerved off the road, crashed, and died*

Not really, but I was still really shocked. I about pulled a Dukes of Hazard-style turn on the freeway, and headed back to buy more.

Not zippy to start with, but by the middle of the bag, oh yeah, tongue-tingly satisfying lip-burning good times. *two thumbs up*
whoa, so its not an urban legend! must find!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #45
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Did someone say "cracklin' skin"?????
Yes, I did.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #46
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes, I did.
Apparently it is too soon to rep you. gah.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:02 AM   #47
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix View Post
I saw these at circle k tonight I said "they Do exist!" to my niece who bought a bag.They are only in small bags by register... I am not into hot junk but she ate two before saying they were REALLY hot and that they would take her a while to finish. She is a daily consumer of hot fries with no mention of hotness so i dunno if that helps judge the level? I do notice they have a pepsi max ad on the back
saying cool the burn with pepsi max etc.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:18 AM   #48
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

[QUOTE=Fuzzy;1413470]Speaking of looking.. I found this bag today...

These look yum.. i have never seen this flavour or any of the other ones posted, had no idea they existed...
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #49
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

[QUOTE=Inhibited;1521378]
Quote:
Speaking of looking.. I found this bag today...

These look yum.. i have never seen this flavour or any of the other ones posted, had no idea they existed...
had em... NOM
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #50
mejix
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
I saw these at circle k tonight I said "they Do exist!" to my niece who bought a bag.They are only in small bags by register... I am not into hot junk but she ate two before saying they were REALLY hot and that they would take her a while to finish. She is a daily consumer of hot fries with no mention of hotness so i dunno if that helps judge the level? I do notice they have a pepsi max ad on the back
saying cool the burn with pepsi max etc.
must find. must find. must find.