Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-26-2010, 07:38 AM   #51
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
What can I say? I just happen to be the type of guy who'll put a girl up on a pedestal, pull her back down by her hair and then handcuff her to the bed
Im soo over you living in Alberta right now
Old 07-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #52
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...awww..AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #53
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In all seriousness, thats my ideal man. I want to be put on a pedistal, but that doesnt mean I dont want to be roughed up from time to time. Mind you I love having my hair pulled and being handcuffed, but thats niether here nor there....

Okay uhm anyways what was the original topic of this post? Oh yeah, mid sized BHMs being more acceptable to date and blah blah. Ive noticed this only slightly in my life. Ive had some fatphobic friends make more comments when Ive dated larger BHMs, rather than the smaller to midsized.

My parents and extended family are horribly scared of fat, getting fat and having fat kids/grandkids, so anyone Ive dated they're like "ohh your so pretty why do you date fat guys" I know it especially bugs my dad, but in all honesty I pick my battles with my family. Im super respectful to my parents, do what they ask when I live with them for periods of time but when it comes down to it, its my life, my choice and I wont budge on my love for fat guys.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #54
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Awww.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...awww..AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It might be for the best. Im scared of being shanked by Amandy. Dont get me wrong, I'd sex you up anyday, but if shes going to cut a bitch, well Im kind of a wuss and Id run away screaming, crying and possibly peeing myself. Not hot at all. Shoot.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #55
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
It might be for the best. Im scared of being shanked by Amandy. Dont get me wrong, I'd sex you up anyday, but if shes going to cut a bitch, well Im kind of a wuss and Id run away screaming, crying and possibly peeing myself. Not hot at all. Shoot.
We can put her in a glass box and let her watch, it's cool

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #56
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
In all seriousness, thats my ideal man. I want to be put on a pedistal, but that doesnt mean I dont want to be roughed up from time to time. Mind you I love having my hair pulled and being handcuffed, but thats niether here nor there....

Okay uhm anyways what was the original topic of this post? Oh yeah, mid sized BHMs being more acceptable to date and blah blah. Ive noticed this only slightly in my life. Ive had some fatphobic friends make more comments when Ive dated larger BHMs, rather than the smaller to midsized.

My parents and extended family are horribly scared of fat, getting fat and having fat kids/grandkids, so anyone Ive dated they're like "ohh your so pretty why do you date fat guys" I know it especially bugs my dad, but in all honesty I pick my battles with my family. Im super respectful to my parents, do what they ask when I live with them for periods of time but when it comes down to it, its my life, my choice and I wont budge on my love for fat guys.
I WANT TO GO TO THERE!!!
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #57
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
We can put her in a glass box and let her watch, it's cool
Quote:

If my empty threats and unrequited lust will finally get you two together, I'd be willing to put the shiv away and watch - is there enough room in this so-called glass box to maturbate?

Oh, but I'm not into golden showers, so no peeing, m'kay?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #58
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
If my empty threats and unrequited lust will finally get you two together, I'd be willing to put the shiv away and watch - is there enough room in this so-called glass box to maturbate?

Oh, but I'm not into golden showers, so no peeing, m'kay?
Im into bondage and fat guys, but no golden showers. Theres something about working with dementia patients that makes continence so appealing

The box has room for masturbating, and exists because someone *cough* is into voyerism. Not that I mind, usually its to my benefit

And yes, the fact that we havent gotten together is probably obnoxious with all the flirting and whatnots. One of these days when I can put my credit card rewards points towards plane tickets and/or get back to work I will head up to Alberta. In the meantime, Jude, Colorado always welcomes you with open arms
Old 07-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #59
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Im into bondage and fat guys, but no golden showers. Theres something about working with dementia patients that makes continence so appealing

The box has room for masturbating, and exists because someone *cough* is into voyerism. Not that I mind, usually its to my benefit

And yes, the fact that we havent gotten together is probably obnoxious with all the flirting and whatnots. One of these days when I can put my credit card rewards points towards plane tickets and/or get back to work I will head up to Alberta. In the meantime, Jude, Colorado always welcomes you with open arms
I was going to PM this to you but apparently your box is full. Ha, there's a really obvious joke in there.

Anyway, I hope you knew I was just teasing you about getting together with djudex, I think your flirting is awesome* and not obnoxious at all.

If I can't have him, he certainly deserves another awesome* FFA. So, if/when you do hook up, I will be one raging jealous bitch, and then you can be all smug and in my face about it

Last edited by Amandy; 07-28-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: *feeling awesome tonight
Amandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #60
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
I was going to PM this to you but apparently your box is full. Ha, there's a really obvious joke in there.

Anyway, I hope you knew I was just teasing you about getting together with djudex, I think your flirting is awesome* and not obnoxious at all.

If I can't have him, he certainly deserves another awesome* FFA. So, if/when you do hook up, I will be one raging jealous bitch, and then you can be all smug and in my face about it
Hah Im not the smug and in your face type. I sound cocky on these boards, but in real life Im super meek and awkward LOL.

And I have no digs on Jude in real life (as awesome as it would be) so I think its whoever gets to Alberta first wins

Sounds like the making of an awesome reality TV show: The Amazing Race North for the Great Northern Sasquatch

Ill work on the title later...
Old 07-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #61
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hah Im not the smug and in your face type. I sound cocky on these boards, but in real life Im super meek and awkward LOL.

And I have no digs on Jude in real life (as awesome as it would be) so I think its whoever gets to Alberta first wins

Sounds like the making of an awesome reality TV show: The Amazing Race North for the Great Northern Sasquatch

Ill work on the title later...
'Cept the real Sasquatch is in Wales right now.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #62
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Yes, this title and premise needs a LOT of work. Any FFAs who want free pizza, beer and to make some phat coinage producing a reality show, holla

After dealing with frequent producers of daytime talk shows trolling this board for "perverts" to put on their shows (Im looking at YOU Tyra Banks...) we should start making our own shows. Ladies and germs, FUBU for chubby chasers
Old 07-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #63
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG my name's Paco, I'm 18, and I wanna be AMERICA'S NEXT TOP FAT MALE MODEL!!!!1!
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #64
djudex
I'm out

Quote:

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #65
shhtx1970

shhtx1970 has said some nice things

Quote:
you know I'd cut a bitch to be your sex slave, but nobody said anything about messing up the hair

checks lipstick in compact mirror
This is why pony tails are preferred for this type of fun. easy to grab, easy to move and of course easier to control her, hehe

Lucky Djudex, you get the wild ones. I am stuck in Texas where Big is a key word but people dont like BIG people they just like BIG things.

My background is different, my entire family include extended are thin people, sure after 40 they added some weight but in reality I am the only BIG one (350+). Sigh, I was chubby throughout HS, entered the Army, loss about 70 lbs in basic was a thin, lean fighting machine then got out and the weight came back. I exercised daily too but the weight just came back in full vengeance. So here I am single BHM, just chilling hoping one day maybe I meet a girl that like the real me or decides to actually date a nice guy for real, lol.
shhtx1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #66
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want to be America's Next Top Sasquatch! It's always been my dreambition!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:28 PM   #67
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

~Starts reading back trying to figure out where this thread got hijacked~
Old 07-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #68
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
~Starts reading back trying to figure out where this thread got hijacked~
LOL! I was just doing the same thing!