Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The View from the Back

It wasnt until my cousins son decided to take the following pic (he is 9 and seems to be fasinated by the two female B's boobs and butts)that I realised we have a clevage thread, arm thread, leg thread, naked thread and no thread dedicated to the view from the back,

I mean we have curves and stuffs there to, and I have a big butt as do many of us but also the overall view from the back of a BBW/SSBBW can be very attractive

so I am starting this thread (man I must be feeling brave today)

with this pic

Old 08-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

WOW!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

awww shucks ty tony all I see is the crap on the bottom of my feet in a wtf is that kinda way lol soo am hoping the other Dimms ladies will be brave and post pics from behind as well feels a little lonely out on this ledge by my lonesome

Last edited by spiritangel; 08-01-2010 at 04:58 PM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
awww shucks ty tony all I see is the crap on the bottom of my feet in a wtf is that kinda way lol soo am hoping the other Dimms ladies will be brave and post pics from behind as well feels a little lonely out on this ledge by my lonesome
What foot problem ... I was distracted

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

***subscribes***
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spiritangel, you are just gorgeous!
Old 08-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is one from Feb of this year.Always get nice comments on this pic
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

I decided to give it a shot....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucy butt.JPG (70.6 KB, 10578 views)
Old 08-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice hienie!! red and black my two fave colors.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Spiritangel, you are just gorgeous!
Hugs thanks Happyface83, think we may have a young fa in the making lol

and wow Tracii and Clauria ty for stepping onto my ledge feels way less lonely now and your both smoking hot

I have another out and about pic of me from behind but have to wait till I get home to post that one

Hugs
Old 08-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #11
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Best. Thread. Ever.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:16 AM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*sets up lawn chair and grabs a bowl of popcorn*

Carry on :-)
Old 08-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #13
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing much..

Last edited by KittyKitten; 12-28-2010 at 06:11 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #14
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

The view from the back is to be raved over and praised for its simplistic beauty and curvature, as exemplified by those who have posted thus far. I hope to see more of this beautiful pose in the future.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #15
rocketsci

rocketsci has said some nice things

I think all of the ladies that have posted have a very sexy view from the back. Shapely and plush. Don't be ashamed ladies. We love the rear view
rocketsci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

Best thread ever? could be!

One of the really interesting things about such a discussion is that women --ssbbws in particular-- may never really know what dramas are being enacted in the shadows behind them. By the time a woman turns around (and this is true for women of all sizes) many of the voyeurs of this world non-chalantly look elsewhere. It's not every man that makes eye contact when a girl turns around. And some women never DO turn around, never really have a clue that behind them at the other end of the pasta aisle or across the subway car, or near the produce, someone is looking and someone is liking.

Thanks for starting an interesting thread!
Old 08-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #17
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Looking good Happyface

hugs and thanks guys glad your enjoying the thread
Old 08-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #18
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Here is one from Feb of this year.Always get nice comments on this pic
Wonderful pic Tracii - looking good -

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauria View Post
I decided to give it a shot....
Glad that you did Calauria - very sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Nothing much..
Says you HappyFace- wonderful pic- very sexy

Old 08-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #19
Tracii

You're sweet as candy Tony TY!
Happyface you have nothing to worry about trust me you look fabulous.
I hope more ladies post pics I like the view too.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:45 AM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You look AWESOME in yours
Old 08-03-2010, 04:05 AM   #21
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Great thread Spiritangel, thinking i may even post a pic sometime soon...
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:57 AM   #22
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Hugs I so hope you do :-) am betting you will get loads of compliments
Old 08-03-2010, 07:00 AM   #23
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Looking good Happyface
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Says you HappyFace- wonderful pic- very sexy
Quote:
Thanks so much, guys. And you all look great.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #24
Tracii

Thanks Mr Hayes you're a sweetie too.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #25
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks everybody!