Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #51
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
Sweet Shortbus Jesus I wish we had one that served food and not just ice cream.

I wish we had one at ALL! There was on literally on the outskirts of my city, but I don't think it's open anymore.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:41 AM   #52
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish the DQ in my town had better food. It tends to be stale and greasy here. Especially once it starts to cool off and gets that nasty stale congealed stick to the roof of your mouth heavy greasy effect. But only the burgers, fries, and breaded stuff are like that. The tacos are good. I'll eat at DQ just for the tacos. And the ice cream is great too. Last night my husband brought home a pecan pie blizzard for us to try. OMG that was SO good! It tasted a lot like butter pecan ice cream to me. Toasted pecan pieces (that may have been candied) with bits of crust (that tasted a bit like sugar cookie). I am definitely making a point to have another while it's on the menu. I'm usually a fan of the good old classic dipped cone, but this blizzard was awesome!

Tracy
Old 07-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #53
BBW_Blondie

BBW_Blondie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Blondie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have very fond memories of DQ. Growing up, DQ was the only "restaurant" in town. I think of chocolate dipped cones and vanilla cokes after Friday night football games. You had to leave the stadium 15 mins before the game was over so you could find parking at the DQ. No folks, this wasn't 50 years ago...try 15. One of the "perks" of living in a Texas small town!

BTW...I am LOVING that it's DQ's anniversary and they have about 25 Blizzard flavors on the menu right now!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 AM   #54
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" BTW...I am LOVING that it's DQ's anniversary and they have about 25 Blizzard flavors on the menu right now! "

Not all of them do...

Last weekend my husband and I were out for a drive and wanted to split one of the new pecan pie blizzards. We were closer to the DQ in the next town over, so we went there. No pecan pie blizzard for us. They only had six flavors on the menu at that DQ location, just the basics.

We had a cookie dough blizzard, which was good, but wow it sucked that their menu was so limited. And it's an actual free-standing DQ with dining room too.

Crazy.

But a couple more towns down the highway there is a big fancy "DQ Restaurant" that for all I can tell has a larger dining room with a glass enclosed fireplace and nicer wood tables and chairs. Menu seems pretty much the same for a DQ.

I'm not going back to the one the next town over though. Screw them and their freaking six flavors of blizzards. I'll hold out until I'm in my own town or in one that has a real DQ.

Tracy
Old 08-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #55
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Peanut
Buster
Parfait
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #56
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's even reason to go to DQ! Tomorrow 8/5 is Miracle Treat Day and $1 from each blizzard goes to Children's Miracle Network Hospital.

http://www.miracletreatday.com/