Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Harold's Deli on This weeks Splendid Table

listening to this afternoon's Splendid Table broadcast i was happy to hear a drooling description of just how great Harold's Deli i Edison New Jersey is for serious foodies. its not just big portions but quality. i have fond memories of going there with my fellow dimmers at the New Jersey bash, where i was first introduced, and not only enjoying great food but great times. what are your favorite dishes there. what are your Harold's memories? do you have any pix to post?

here is the broadcast if anyone wants to hear it. page down to the "Where We Eat" section. http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/
Old 08-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me, it has to be the Reuben, stacks of corned beef, with sauerkraut piled high, melted swiss cheese, mustard and russian dressing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_084e75c9422c4785bc19661de88733c1.jpg (28.5 KB, 48 views)