Skinny guy seeking BBW 20 31.75%
Skinny girl seeking BHM 7 11.11%
Skinny gay/lesbian seeking fat partner 0 0%
Solitary BHM/or becoming BHM 1 1.59%
Solitary BBW/or becoming BBW 5 7.94%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default How are we split? *fixed*

Alright, mod, if you would please delete the previous poll, I would appreciate it.

I also added the solitary option for those people (gay and straight) who would rather go it alone for now or who are more into online feeding/encouraging than with a person right there. It's also for those who are just starting the journey and aren't ready for a feeder yet.

I put the gay/lesbian seeking partner ones together to save a space, just in case it comes up

And here's version 2.0!

Last edited by blubberismanly; 08-03-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: double fixed!
blubberismanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh, what if we aren't actually seeking? (I know, you already changed it once! I assume we just tick the category most representing what we like?)
Old 08-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Heh, what if we aren't actually seeking? (I know, you already changed it once! I assume we just tick the category most representing what we like?)
I think solitary would work for that, too. I mean, you may be with someone, but it's the closest I thought of. .
Old 08-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #4
mercy

mercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this boardmercy carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't fit into these categories. How about "Bisexual BBW seeking woman or man in any weight range - cuteness essential."
mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:48 AM   #5
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmm don't think I'm really in one of these categories. I'm more in the 'BHM seeks girl, weight not important' category haha.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
Beep
British BBW

Beep can now change their title

I clicked solitary BBW, but I'm actually married (therefore not seeking anyone!) .
Beep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Guys don't just fall into the two categories of "Skinny" and "BHM."
Old 08-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #8
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
Same with opposite genders, and some of us don't fall into the category of just seeking "Skinny" or BBW too. These questions aren't always as black and white as some may think.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Same with opposite genders, and some of us don't fall into the category of just seeking "Skinny" or BBW too. These questions aren't always as black and white as some may think.
This is very insightful and true.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #10
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I'm not really seeking, but my attraction to a man isn't based on his size. None of the choices work for me.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #11
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
And here's version 2.0!
You apparently assume this is a site for singles only. You left out all of us who have already found the person we were seeking. Do you want to try for version 3.0? Just keep going until you get it right...

Seriously, it's very easy here to make wrong assumptions, which seems to be the cause of many of the more combative threads you'll see on this site.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #12
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm thin. I have a big girlfriend currently. Still here to socialize and talk shop. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:50 AM   #13
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would have answered, but would have needed to check multiple options. I'm a fat woman, but I'm down with any man who I jive with, no matter how few or many pounds he's packing.

Find me a hilarious theologian. That's all I'm asking for. Where's that box? BBW for HT!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #14
blubberismanly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
I did my best to make it broad. I realized I didn't have enough options to fit every single person. I meant skinny to also mean non-fat but I guess I could have chosen a better word. Ideally, there would be at least 20 options and we would all have one. I apologize if someone was left out, or just not specified.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:40 AM   #15
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

I currently have my choice of partner, and so made my choice based on the type of partner I prefer, even though I am not seeking. I am a skinny guy, who prefers BBWs.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote