Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #51
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

New favorite - sooooo good. Not really dusty. Bag smells like a plate of nachos, and they taste like salsa/cheese/sour cream.... a plate of nachos. Delish!

I love them so I'm sure they'll disappear off the face of the Earth in no time. Get them while you can.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mdnnch.jpg (55.9 KB, 318 views)
Old 08-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #52
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just bought a bag, and was about to take a pic when I saw your post.
Yes, I like these much better than the bbq ones.

ETA: I'm out for rep for AnnMarie. Help me out..
Old 08-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #53
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
ETA: I'm out for rep for AnnMarie. Help me out..
I got it under control!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #54
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I brought a bag of these home because I was intrigued. My wife Jackie is not a fan of Doritos, but she loves these. She said "Have you ever had nachos at a stadium?" I admitted I had not. "These are spot on," she replied. "They got the flavor exactly right."

I had no idea. I just like them.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #55
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just a quick note that I like 2nd degree burn better than 1st or 3rd. And I buy several of the "big grab" size bags everytime I see them, because I'm sure that they'll disappear with the summer heat.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #56
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm in trouble now... Doritos 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree is now available in the full size bags. I may die from a 2nd degree burn overdose to the tongue.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #57
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

Duchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot pics

I also posted this in What Are You Eating Now thread.. but.. Fuzzy? Um, I found a bag of Limited Edition Taco Flavor Doritos (Original style bag and font!)

(sorry, the pic I took is too large and I don't know how to resize).
Old 12-24-2010, 03:06 PM   #58
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of York View Post
I also posted this in What Are You Eating Now thread.. but.. Fuzzy? Um, I found a bag of Limited Edition Taco Flavor Doritos (Original style bag and font!)

How do they taste? I saw them at the grocery store the other day too and wondered if they were the original taco flavor they used prior to hooking up with Taco Bell when they became a bit sweeter. I assume by the bag they must have the original flavor?

Also, you can go to www.picnik.com to use their free online photo editing tools. It's a very fun site!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #59
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

Duchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot pics

I think they taste just like the original flavor from the 80's.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #60
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

I think they taste just like the original Taco flavor from the 80's.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #61
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I haven't seen them, yet. But this is something that AnnMarie should know about. Like right now.

Edited to add: Oh damn, I kinda forgot its Christmas Eve, and all the stores are closed.. but damn.. this is a FIND!

Last edited by Fuzzy; 12-24-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #62
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of York View Post

Argh! Somebody Rep Yorkie! My rep spread doesn't reach!
Old 12-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #63
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited I could die.

I MUST FIND THESE!!!!!!

(here's a link to a blog post about them, and it has a pic. OMG even more excited now!)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-24-2010 at 11:46 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:52 AM   #64
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight while rambling through the kitchen with a horrible case of the munchies I to found a retro bag of Taco Doritos.(hidden by Mama with her low sugar oatmeal and rice, but I found 'em )

I ate a giant handful and thought of the million things I was gonna do with 'em, when the sweet spicy taste of nostalgia kicked in. I have, at some point in my life had these before, I don't recall all the details, but the taste and the bag took me waaaay back.

the details of my midnight Dorito snack, for Fuzzy(cause I know you want details)

So I put a little spoonful of Frito Lay's bean dip on about 20 single chips(I've used re-fried beans), one at a time, put them on a cookie sheet, added shredded cheddar cheese to each, and on half of the chips I added a pickled jalapeno slice to the top, baked till the cheese bubbled, removed and added sour cream to some of them as I ate 'em. (wish I had some guacamole)

They kinda taste like little meatless taco pizzas from Taco Bell.

Dorito's Retro Taco flavored chips
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:25 AM   #65
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

YEP! The blog and pic are the ones!!

Thanks for the offer to rep me, Fuzzy!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #66
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Different flavoured Dorito's haven't really made it down to Australia yet (just 3 or 4 types i think)- anywho- My late night worksnack/obsession is Nacho Cheese Dorito's covered in Tabasco. Hell yes.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #67
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The retro taco Doritos are pretty good. Definitely eatable. I still like the nacho better, though.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #68
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ha ha, i was just going to post about the Taco ones that i saw and bought at 7-11 tonight. I liked them but i agree with Dromond, nacho is better
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:51 AM   #69
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Im such a whimp when it comes to
spicey anything, but i love green salsa,
and so when i saw these i had to get
them....and they were delicious.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 033W744863110001.jpg (8.6 KB, 189 views)
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #70
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I interrupt this thread for an important development in the chip world:

Oh yeah.. If you eat only one, you'll hate them. Eat more than one chip.
Two words: Better than Hooters.

I wonder if I could convince them to put this powder on Doritos... Hmm.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:04 AM   #71
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default Pizza Supreme

Major Fail. I couldn't even finish the bag, it was that awful. I had high hopes too, only to have them dashed on the nasty razor sharp rocks of disappointment.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #72
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default Lay's Garden Tomato and Basil

Major Win, if you're into tangy tomato flavors that taste just like ***KETCHUP***
OMG!!!

</OD on chips>
Old 02-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #73
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Major Fail. I couldn't even finish the bag, it was that awful. I had high hopes too, only to have them dashed on the nasty razor sharp rocks of disappointment.
I've tried these and I agree they are pretty nasty.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:56 PM   #74
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I still have yet to find the Enchilada/Sour Cream combo anywhere. It's been months and months and I have never seen it anywhere in any store in this area.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #75
StormChaser68

StormChaser68 can now change their title

3rd degree habanero doritos = win

mango habanero wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are AWESOMENESS!
StormChaser68 is offline   Reply With Quote