Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #226
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Instead of using fat, you could just tell her how you love her body and shes beautiful. Go slow and let you're hands do most of the talking.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #227
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
My first serious girlfriend in High school was aware that I liked more weight on her figure, she gained quite a lot of weight during the years we dated because of my liking it but she was very into it herself and certainly what it did to me. As her gaining accelrated and she became much bigger she was totally into it. The best part was she was one of those in your face kinda boisterous girls. She would continually talk about herself getting fatter and she knew it drove me crazy so she did it all the time.

She would in front of her friends mostly after she gained all her weight bring attention to how fat she had become and clearly let them know it was all because of me....

saying things like "how much more weight do you want me to gain baby?" Right in front of her freinds while she was devouring food out of control at a party in front of all of us. or in front of her Mother and myself at her house she would stand in front of the fridge patting her fattened belly and say to her mom "You need to get some more food at the store, how do you expect this big belly to keep growing" I would be so embarrassed but totally turned on at the same time. The best was that her mom was a beautiful 250 Lb pear shape and she would comment back with "You keep eating so good, your butt is going to be the size of mine soon."

My wife isnt one to talk about her weight that much even though she knows I really like the thought of her gaining weight. There was a time years ago when she was at her heaviest after her three pregnancies and she maintained a good amount of weight, (she was almost 60 Lbs. heavier than she is now).

I always try not to innitiate any talk about weight or her getting fatter for me because it usually does not go over well. I will usually let her complain about getting bigger or her clothes being to tight and then I slowly discuss it

Although many times she would tease me with comments and try to drive me crazy when she was at her heaviest.

She would be in her Panties and Bra just after she got out of the shower come over and sit on my lap on the chair in our bedroom, (I have to tell you but when your wife is 60 Lbs. heavier that makes an incredible differance on your lap "good but I was a bit taken back) I must have made a slight moan and she said "what, you cant handle all of this new women I have become, you better get used to it becuase at this rate your fat wife might even get bigger!" or she would put her hand on her belly and jiggle it and say "Is this enough for you yet, Honey"

Oh how I dream of the Lbs. creepin back on to her lovely figure because she is truley my dream girl and she is soooo much better with all her extra weight!!!
I wish i had a girlfriend like that. Id never leave her. Oooh I need a chick that will tease me with her weight. So i can worship her.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #228
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Yes, I agree wolfpersona! That girlfriend definitely turned into an FA and into weight gain the way she acted like that all the time and was so eager after a while to get bigger and constantly talk about it tease me and show me.

I need my wife to tease me like that, She never liked even talking about her modest gains other then an occasional frusteration with 10+ Lbs. and not fitting into her jeans and calling herself a fat pig (then we would talk about it mildly). I think she hit a point when she was so much bigger as to "if you cant beat em join em" attitude and she tried teasing me and talking about her fattened figure a little more. She certainly had all the power and I was a very willing participant, She was an FA"s Dream 5' 3" 180+ Lbs. for a good period of time with a beautiful model face Sandy beach blonde hair with a pear shape figure, massive lovehandles and a fat lower belly bulge with huge round breasts and fat upper arms (My ultimate dream girl) I just wish she would realize that and fatten up to those proportions once again (I was like puddy in her hand).
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:10 AM   #229
wreckless1967

wreckless1967 can now change their title

I love fat talk, my girlfriend has gained a lot of weight and it all started back in 2005 when due to issues we were discussing living a long distance apart, well she asked me what I would do if she turned uo to visit me and she was 300lbs,,? well I said I would'nt let her go away and I would never leave the house. Thats when she found out my bbw desires, well the last few years she has gained about 100lbs, I have no idea what she weighs now but she wears size 26-28 clothes ??, she dose'nt diet and just eats whatever she fancies, best of all she knows how to get me going in bed with what she tells me, it usually goes like this
me "oooh your not the same as you used to be, your softer fluffier plumper and more feminine"
She " I know do you not mind me getting fatter softer, bigger ??"
me " no its sooo sexy, are you ging to diet and control it ??"
she " no just going to get bigger, bigger bum, bigger belly, bigger belly, gonna need a bigger bed, bigger knickers, what you gonna do about that???"
me " ooh nothing, is there anything I can do to stop it all happening???"
she " no its your fate, your going to have to get used to all this fat"
me " will you still make love to me if you get fatter ???
she " yes but will you still want me when if I get really fat???"
me " oooh I think you know the answer to that, what size will you be ???"
she " probably size 30 maybe 32 or bigger"
By this time where in a total frenzy sexually hhmmmmmmmmmmm
heaven
wreckless1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #230
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

I...find I do really, really like being called fat in an intimate situation. In all manners, shapes, and forms. My ex was amenable to adding such things to his intimate vocabulary, but he wasn't enjoying it, and he wasn't all that creative either.

The problem was, HE was the one with the stigma; he didn't want to call me 'fat' because of the negative connotation. He would usually fixate on my breasts gaining mass. Couldn't understand how I might enjoy my BELLY. Or at least, the pitiable little pudge that I consider to be my belly. :P

Poor guy. He tried so hard. I still love him.
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #231
omracer

omracer has said some nice things
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
The best part was she was one of those in your face kinda boisterous girls. She would continually talk about herself getting fatter and she knew it drove me crazy so she did it all the time.

She would in front of her friends mostly after she gained all her weight bring attention to how fat she had become and clearly let them know it was all because of me....

saying things like "how much more weight do you want me to gain baby?" Right in front of her freinds while she was devouring food out of control at a party in front of all of us. or in front of her Mother and myself at her house she would stand in front of the fridge patting her fattened belly and say to her mom "You need to get some more food at the store, how do you expect this big belly to keep growing" I would be so embarrassed but totally turned on at the same time. The best was that her mom was a beautiful 250 Lb pear shape and she would comment back with "You keep eating so good, your butt is going to be the size of mine soon."
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpersona View Post
I wish i had a girlfriend like that. Id never leave her. Oooh I need a chick that will tease me with her weight. So i can worship her.
Agreeing with wolfpersona here. That would what i would love my girlfriend to do (if i had one of course )

Fat Talk is a serious turn on of mine. becaused of the playful teasing really which can make you come back for more. but i do want a sense of romance with it so when i want to help keep a spark in a relationship and would be ideal to help plan dates with.
Say even thinking about saying to a girls best friend and saying how supersized and beautiful i want to make her and make her happy flaunting her lbs just makes me aroused quickly

but for me, i got to act the act as well as talk the talk.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #232
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My current and past lover both know I'm a FFA, and they use/used fat talk to turn me on or distract my brain to get their way. Sneaky bastards.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote